**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Angela or 5* Wolverine(X-23)?

Between these two 5*'s Which one should I take up to rank 4
(both unduped)

5* Angela or 5* Wolverine(X-23)? 16 votes

5* Angela
18%
Kill_GreyTotalMonster109Gr8TonyStark 3 votes
5* wolverine(X-23)
81%
TerraMagrailothosMohit_7Duke_SilverBrokenAnthinhoQacobDead1Midnite93King_Leo321OmedennLucifer1810Rap027 13 votes

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    5* wolverine(X-23)
    My X-23 is 4/55, and my Angela is 3/45; and that's where they're staying. Both are reasonably solid champs with good damage, but little to no utility. Neither gains much from being Awakened.

X-23 is more fragile, but also has far better regeneration. She does decent damage on hits, and amazing damage over time. Her buffs will be useful on a Gimme path, but bad on Buffet. She inflicts enough Bleeds to power through Masochism nodes. Her Specials do decent damage, but you'll generally not want to use them unless forced to by a Power Shield node, as she needs Power to regenerate.

Angela is significantly more tanky, and her buffs give her a bit of utility (against Warlock, Havok, Buff cornucopia and Rich get Richer nodes) but also make her very vulnerable to a lot of Mystic champs and useless on Buffet nodes. Good on Masochism as she doesn't inflict debuffs.
    Her SP1 and SP2 do astonishingly rubbish damage, but do give her yet more buffs. Decent damage on SP3, though.

Synergies are worth considering: If you've got a 5* Heimdall, Angela has a useful synergy with him, and that might tip the balance to taking her up. She's also got good synergies with Hela, Aegon and Morningstar. X-23 only has useful synergies with Corvus and OML.

I'd lean towards X-23 for the damage over time, personally. Angela's damage is okay and she's very simple to use; but there are relatively few situations where lots of buffs are and advantage. She does okay raw damage; but other more recent champs do it better. X-23 is still one of the best champs in the game at inflicting bleed.
  • Mohit_7Mohit_7 Posts: 88
    5* wolverine(X-23)

My X-23 is 4/55, and my Angela is 3/45; and that's where they're staying. Both are reasonably solid champs with good damage, but little to no utility. Neither gains much from being Awakened.

X-23 is more fragile, but also has far better regeneration. She does decent damage on hits, and amazing damage over time. Her buffs will be useful on a Gimme path, but bad on Buffet. She inflicts enough Bleeds to power through Masochism nodes. Her Specials do decent damage, but you'll generally not want to use them unless forced to by a Power Shield node, as she needs Power to regenerate.

Angela is significantly more tanky, and her buffs give her a bit of utility (against Warlock, Havok, Buff cornucopia and Rich get Richer nodes) but also make her very vulnerable to a lot of Mystic champs and useless on Buffet nodes. Good on Masochism as she doesn't inflict debuffs.
    Her SP1 and SP2 do astonishingly rubbish damage, but do give her yet more buffs. Decent damage on SP3, though.

Synergies are worth considering: If you've got a 5* Heimdall, Angela has a useful synergy with him, and that might tip the balance to taking her up. She's also got good synergies with Hela, Aegon and Morningstar. X-23 only has useful synergies with Corvus and OML.

I'd lean towards X-23 for the damage over time, personally. Angela's damage is okay and she's very simple to use; but there are relatively few situations where lots of buffs are and advantage. She does okay raw damage; but other more recent champs do it better. X-23 is still one of the best champs in the game at inflicting bleed.

Thanks for your precious advice.