**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Don't Laugh (You Will Anyway)

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
4 and a half years later, I finally got the patience to do this. Hahaha. Some might remember that I shared about being a Grinder, and that I struggled with the patience for long Fights. I'm happy either way. KM and WS Synergy, and HT for Wolverine. Now I might have the patience for other things. LMAO. #A.D.D.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Nice! Feels super satisfying when you get it. Cmm walked over rol for me
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Congrats! I just finished it a couple months ago myself. 4 years of playing too. Lol
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Congratulations now with that cyclops you can make the perfect block team oh wait never mind
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Thanks guys. The Champs I'm just happy about for collection purposes. Mostly I'm happy because I never had the endurance to sit through long Fights. Now I feel more comfortable tackling other content.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom have you gotten cavalier yet? Most of those fights leading up are slightly shorter than rol.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Thanks guys. The Champs I'm just happy about for collection purposes. Mostly I'm happy because I never had the endurance to sit through long Fights. Now I feel more comfortable tackling other content.

Nice, have you ever thought about doing LoL? It’s a grind, but you should be able to do it with endurance.
    Dshu said:

@GroundedWisdom have you gotten cavalier yet? Most of those fights leading up are slightly shorter than rol.

No. My Ally is pushing me to get into it. One of my biggest hangups before retiring is focusing mainly on Story and EQ, so I'm glad I'm getting better with longer Fights. One of the drawbacks is I never developed the patience I need.

Nice, have you ever thought about doing LoL? It’s a grind, but you should be able to do it with endurance.
    That's the next plan. That, and Variants.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Hehe... Doing this is tight.
    Still it's soo soo outdated.
    A new punching bag quest would be tight!
    007md92 said:

Hehe... Doing this is tight.
    Still it's soo soo outdated.
    A new punching bag quest would be tight!

I know, I know. I'm late to the party. It's funny, I sat down to test the WS Synergy last night, and next thing I knew, I finished it.

If you have the roster, I'd say do LoL too - especially with everything going on in game and it being off season for a while. I stayed in a retirement alliance for about a month to save units for AoL - probably the best decision I made, it's helped my roster so much and got me out of two of the most annoying AW seasons.

I might try the Easy Path first.
    Ebony_Naw said:

4 and a half years later, I finally got the patience to do this. Hahaha. Some might remember that I shared about being a Grinder, and that I struggled with the patience for long Fights. I'm happy either way. KM and WS Synergy, and HT for Wolverine. Now I might have the patience for other things. LMAO. #A.D.D.

Congrats!
    Thanks.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    If I ever finish that the 4* rhino will be even more useless because I have a 5*
    Mathgeek said:

If I ever finish that the 4* rhino will be even more useless because I have a 5*

Yeah, I'm still low key happy I got the ones I didn't have. Lol.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Nice job! What was the team you used?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Congrats, anyway! The rewards are practically meaningless, but it still means a lot to your self-confidence, as you said. Now on to the Variants!
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Nice job! What was the team you used?

5* Doom (R4)
    5* HT (R5)
    5* KM (Synergy)
    6* Void (R1)
    6* WS (R1)
    That’s so overkill haha, good job though. I guess look to LoL or cavalier as others are saying. With that team you could get through all the fights (although you do need a good Crossbones counter)
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

What a douchey thing to do and say @Deadlygamer98. Go create your own thread.

It’s a joke. She/he’s not pathetic. I congratulate her. Congratulations:).
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I used Killmonger and Winter soldier for my LOL easy path @GroundedWisdom , they get it done pretty well. It’s not the cheapest or quickest run, cost me about 1000 units. If you have the endurance go for it.

I used Killmonger and Winter soldier for my LOL easy path @GroundedWisdom , they get it done pretty well. It’s not the cheapest or quickest run, cost me about 1000 units. If you have the endurance go for it.

Awesome. Good to know. Thanks!
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Well done mate, I don't like the longer fights that much either but, it is a good feeling to clear RoL.