**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why I don't like arena???

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
From a long time....I am disconnected from arena and now I have some kind of phobia from arena...why???

Let me explain a bit why I don't like...

It took soo much time to grind after 1_2 milestone it become boring and it took people to stick to phone's for completing it....there are many people who disagree with me...but I am telling my story....

Arena is the best way to earn gold😢
I am a busy guy having collage part time work etc...so I didn't invest my fun time in arena...couse of time engagement...and couse of not playing arena I didn't have any other ways to get gold and units...at first I thought it's okey not to play and depend on quists but after few months I found out I am always out of gold and didn't have much gold to rankup champs and stuck on loophole again😵 I am always out of gold...

Now let's talk about champion pulls...first of all there are very low probability to pull champs from the arena....and for 5* it's an imagination to pull a 5* champ... milestone are too high and for 5* we have to grind with almost 100+ 4* champs and 5* champs at a time...it's really hard to pull...plz make another way to pull 5* champs...any other similar way like arena incursion etc similar type gameplay or thing....thankyou

Comments

• Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

To each his own

I've been an arena grinder since I started years and years ago. That's how I built my 3 and 4* rosters. Now I just stockpile 5 and 6 shards and units from arenas. There was a time where I had to grind because of my growing 5* roster, but now I don't feel the grind as much, especially with 6*s. I don't bother going after the 5* champ, only the 2k/200 shards, just putting up 16M. I hit 2M and 5M in the other 2 arenas to hit max milestones. 405 units, around 2700 5* shards, and 200 6* shards each set.

Not everyone has 6* roster and much 5* rosters....I think arena should be made for people who didn't have that champ or to set a target for higher and better in simple word example....i didn't have much 5* champs so i am trying to pull something worthy from arena...set a target to pull something that we aim badly...but it needs soo many 4*_5* to complete that milestone which are hard for people like me...
  • Mercury79 said:

To each his own

I've been an arena grinder since I started years and years ago. That's how I built my 3 and 4* rosters. Now I just stockpile 5 and 6 shards and units from arenas. There was a time where I had to grind because of my growing 5* roster, but now I don't feel the grind as much, especially with 6*s. I don't bother going after the 5* champ, only the 2k/200 shards, just putting up 16M. I hit 2M and 5M in the other 2 arenas to hit max milestones. 405 units, around 2700 5* shards, and 200 6* shards each set.

Not everyone has 6* roster and much 5* rosters....I think arena should be made for people who didn't have that champ or to set a target for higher and better in simple word example....i didn't have much 5* champs so i am trying to pull something worthy from arena...set a target to pull something that we aim badly...but it needs soo many 4*_5* to complete that milestone which are hard for people like me...
    As it was hard for us. Over time, your 6* roster grows and it gets easier. Now if i cycle my 6* and r5 5* i can hit 16mill easy.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I'm no big fan of arena but I do it when I need to. It gets easier as you build your roster, nowadays I do the 4* arenas and hit the milestones without it seeming too grindy. Tempted to go for Surfer.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    If you dont like arena then play aq with high milestone. You'll get bp from that = gold

I've been played this game for 3 years. And before this month, i never grind arena for gold. My prestige is 8,700 and my account is about 600k.

Im agree with @Mattstafari said, being selective for rank maxed your roster
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Mercury79 said:

To each his own

When I first started grinding the arena, I was doing it primarily with 3* champs.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I’m way too busy, but I still make times to do arena. I got three days on me to net some golds from those first three milestones and that’s it. And it actually doesn’t take forever as it takes 30-45 minutes depending on device to get those first three milestones in all arenas together for those goldies. I think you are just overthinking and need to look at your daily scheme where you can MAKE time to do little arena.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

To each his own

That’s all you need. There’s no grind about it. I did one play thru last night and got 1.5mil.

Got into the 31-60% bracket from just that one run through.

But as you said, to each his own.

• Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Umm. I’m not the smartest man. But I think it is spelled. College. Not Collage
    Elad17 said:

Umm. I’m not the smartest man. But I think it is spelled. College. Not Collage

Autocorrect
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I have 17 6*’s and It’s still super time consuming to play the arena. Day 1 I can get in one session of 6*a, then 2 sessions day 2 and day 2. If I only do 6*’s I’ll maybe get 6mil. Not sure how everyone is saying they “easily” get 15+mil. Nothing easy about it, VERY time consuming and always will be.

Like op said, best way to get gold, but also units.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Unless you’re targeting top rank to get a champ, otherwise just treat arena as leisure time exercise and just do as much as you can. I squeezed commute time, lunch break and dinner break to do some. Almost no grinding during weekends. It is difficult to avoid arena as this is the primary source of gold.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    just try and squeeze in a bit of time.
    if you want the best bang for your buck just do the first 3 milestones on each arena.
    much much better resource gain for time spent that way.
    after that it gets slightly slower for each milestone.
    i do all arenas first 3 milestones and then if i get more time just whatever else i feel like.

• Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    Actually I played arena without looking at the screen, most of the time with one hand . I do it while watching TV /youtube /Netflix...
    It's an easy way to get units, gold and some shards.
    4* basic gives out 135 units. 1.5 mil, 55 series +-.
    5* feature, 9 MIL, 105 units, 1k 5* shards, 100 6* shards. 50+- series....
    105 series/3 days = 35+- per day. You can do it fairly quickly
    edited June 2020
    @Kabam Zibiit I read all the comments and found almost many of the members didn't like arena it's not much fun...almost everyone is forced to Play arena for resources...I play the game for fun....sorrry to say but I have read many comments that suggest to play YouTube or netflix at side for Fun....but matter is arena is no din for me i dont like that and many people also...but somany people are addicted to arena and doing pretty well it's okey but there would be another ways too to get gold why don't kabam just give a arena for gold only where we can pull gold in less milestone those who are not big fan of arena can conduct their gold directly in less time almost in one hour grind 2_3 million gold it would be enough for it and many people are also out of iso so can we get an special arena for ISO and gold at Sunday arena...
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I used to dislike arena.

Then one day I decided I disliked gold poverty more.