**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

These 3 things are mysteries to me

o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★
These 3 things are mysteries to me

I've been playing the game for almost 2 years so i feel like i should know these things, but i don't.

1) What's the story behind the chair in the State of the Battlerealm maps

2) Fight sound effects: what's the significance of the chime sound... at first i thought it accompanied debuffs, then only stuns, then i started playing with the sound off. Still curious though.

3) Why does Archangel not get magnetized even though he's #metal... some kind of AAR thing?

Please enlighten me.

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Archangel is immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Archangel was once changed to be affected by Magnetized, which then created some bugs were his ability accuracy was being affected. They later remove that so that he doesn't get affected.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    One thing I’ve never gotten an answer to is what dictates the size of the %20 and %12 bar on a 5* S3? Seems it’s always different sizes but not sure what determines it?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Chair is an OP unplayable champ.
    Its first appearance was in a side quest if I'm not mistaken or maybe it was in one of the monthly event quest.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Chair is an OP unplayable champ.
    Its first appearance was in a side quest if I'm not mistaken or maybe it was in one of the monthly event quest.

Correct. The summoner and his team were jumping to different dimensions and they jumped to one where the Chair was the dominant being. They quickly jumped to another dimension.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    (2) Chime sound has been for Stuns, including Parry. Nice extra indication that Parry worked and wasn’t Ability Ignored (like against OG BW).

(1) Chair was first seen in the Dialog during a monthly Event Quest a while back. Can search for that and probably see some screenshots of dialog.

(4) Size of 20% (and relative 12%) range in 5* SP3 Bar is based on how strong your attacker is relative to the opponent (ie, Star, Rank, Level, and probably Map Node Health/Attack Buffs too, etc). Not sure if the artificially massive boosted Health values on Collector, Grandmaster, or in ROL, LOL, AOL, etc. also affect it even more or not (?)
    If your attacker is stronger than opponent, your SP3 Bar window is wider. If defender is stronger, then touch window is smaller.