**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kicked out of Alliance

So I was working pretty hard in my alliance this past week trying to contribute to the alliance events, wars, quests etc. I often scored in the upper 40 percentile of scores on the scoreboard in the respective alliance events however i was still kicked. I wasn't warned nor told that i need to help out as was always performing well. I wouldn't even mind if I were to be kicked a day or two from now as i can no longer qualify for the summoner advancement rewards. It feels like Ive been cheated. Kabam should set a weekly point milestone for eligibility for the rewards so that **** like this cant happen.

Comments

• mahanmaxmahanmax Posts: 87
    Sorry to hear that. But you should blame your leader for this.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    edited March 2018
    @IrishMarvel You were helping a lot in the Alliance?
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Then you must have done something that they didn't like
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Thebgj wrote: »
    It’s not right....but they have the power to do whatever they want. What do people come here and complain?

You could be in the top 2 scoring everyday/week/month and you still have the chance of getting kicked.

The reasons are endless

Scored too many points
    Didn’t score enough
    Donated too much
    Didn’t donate enough
    Didn’t like your ingame
    What you said
    How you said it
    When you said it
    Who you said it to

Adding to the list:

1. Prestige not high enough
    2. Making room for someone else, a friend for example
    3. Didn't talk to a leader or officer so you hurt their feelings
    4. Talked too much with a leader or officer so you annoyed them
    5. Didn't move when an officer told you to; it doesn't matter if you have no in-game energy, asleep since it is 2 AM or you always finished your path and don't need pre-K instructions on how to play the game
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited March 2018
    If u got tomorrow’s SA rewards then u would’ve missed next weeks. Big deal. Join an alliance before the next SA starts to get those rewards. It’s not rocket science. Did they let u collect AQ rewards?
  • I aggree that it sucks to be kicked like this but kicking someone before the rewards can be something like punishment.
    In an alliance i was in someone joined and he could have been no1 in aw and aq as he was way more powerfull than any of us but he never listened to anyone, was making fun of how low our champions were, said that he wouldn't join in map 4 as it was too easy for him and we should put map 5 and just make room for him in quest as he can take map5 alone, day 3 in alliance had a "fight" with 3 officers he contribute about 2k in sa and after we hit 265k we went to 20k (was saving to be sure i guess?). last day of sa he said that after he takes the rewards from sa he will leave. Kicking him 1 min b4 the sa ends was his punishment.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I was recently kicked before the end of a war because they had a replacement for me, and they needed the person in, before the end of the war, to be able to start matchmaking (before it being disabled).
    I understand why they did that, but I already invested boosts in that war (I was going to leave after that war, but because I had champs in AQ at the time, I figured I was going to stay until the boss was finished).
    Doesn't seem like it's your case, but it is another possibility.
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 442 ★★★
    Some leaders kick players because they don't donate enough and just don't meet their standards, as a leader, they make a agreement with me and they don't do it so they get kicked, and sorry that you got kicked, same thing happened to me a few times before. Good luck on finding another alliance! :):):):):):)
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    First time I was kicked, I opened a crystal. It was during that crazy time in 2015 when we had to save crystal for a specific day of the week.
    I was also low on gold and there was this crazy alliance arena that costed 1000 gold per series. This was when they released Magneto.

So it wasn't going to work. They also didn't like that I left the alliance before to focus on a project and then came back. They felt betrayed. Sometimes people can get too sensitive in alliances.
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 442 ★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    You know why you were kicked more than likely. Crazy stuff happens but the boot usually comes with a cause. If you truly contributed like you say, possible your prestige or caliber of defense was not what they wanted

Agreed! :)
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    You can't go ranting around the Forums like this. You are going to get a warning from Kabam.
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    im one of the victims also being kick in alliance because im weak?its not my fault.its hard to find iso8.im active in game im not a loser
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Ryandoom said:

im one of the victims also being kick in alliance because im weak?its not my fault.its hard to find iso8.im active in game im not a loser

I’m not even gonna say it you know you weren’t supposed to do this
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I was recently kicked before the end of a war because they had a replacement for me, and they needed the person in, before the end of the war, to be able to start matchmaking (before it being disabled).

I understand why they did that, but I already invested boosts in that war (I was going to leave after that war, but because I had champs in AQ at the time, I figured I was going to stay until the boss was finished).

That makes no sense. War ends 4 hours before the next placement starts. Plenty of time to get those immediate war rewards and to get the other person in. All an alliance needs to do when new folks join is disable matchmaking and then immediately enable it. That way everyone can place when it starts. Sounds like that alliance lied to you and you got screwed out of rewards.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    What is that reason about , You scored too many points ?
    Doing well in events now gets you in trouble ?
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

That makes no sense. War ends 4 hours before the next placement starts. Plenty of time to get those immediate war rewards and to get the other person in. All an alliance needs to do when new folks join is disable matchmaking and then immediately enable it. That way everyone can place when it starts. Sounds like that alliance lied to you and you got screwed out of rewards.
    They were last active in 2018 so I don’t think this is very helpful
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Why do people resurrect ancient posts! Ridiculous and annoying!
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Ryandoom said:

Man really went back to 2018 to bring this thread back from the dead
  • Skidz9Skidz9 Posts: 54
    The Controlled Collective. We are a group of 3 alliances, CC CCII and CCIII, experienced to beginners, diffenent alliance for different levels of play. AQ focused, voluntary AW. As openings appear you can move up as you grow, or move down if wishing to take a break and destress. Line is required.
    CC and CCII are currently full. CCIII is looking for members. CCIII members will have the option of moving up as openings appear. Line is required. Contact Skidz9 or Landon5216 for CCIII inquiries.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Skidz9 said:

The Controlled Collective. We are a group of 3 alliances, CC CCII and CCIII, experienced to beginners, diffenent alliance for different levels of play. AQ focused, voluntary AW. As openings appear you can move up as you grow, or move down if wishing to take a break and destress. Line is required.
    CC and CCII are currently full. CCIII is looking for members. CCIII members will have the option of moving up as openings appear. Line is required. Contact Skidz9 or Landon5216 for CCIII inquiries.

mate do you know how old this thread is? OP hasn’t been on since April 2018
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Ryandoom said:

What causes you to retrieve a 2 year old post?