**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next 5* rank up help

Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 680 ★★★
edited June 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Need some help deciding who to take rank 5, if any. Pic below shows my current rank 5’s.
I’ve done easy paths up to 6.4.2 but going to wait for road map blogs before going for initial completion of the rest. I’ve 100% variants 2-4. Don’t see think the efforts worth it for Variant 1.

It feels like a toss up between all the below but looking for a steer. I sometimes run bleed full suicides (off at the moment and costs to many units to switch back). Which champ will help the most with initial map 6 and potentially beyond.

Next 5* rank up help 15 votes

Archangel - have mutant awakening gem if I take up
46%
Lvernon15Thicco_ModeFiiNCHFlashSpideyXguard77Lil_LasagnaQazzy 7 votes
Blade - have generic to awaken if take up
33%
simolazAnthinhoVampi007PricelessDoctor_Strange19 5 votes
Madusa - Awakened
20%
Anonymous346King_Leo321MuffinBrain 3 votes
Save resources for other champs.
0%

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Archangel - have mutant awakening gem if I take up
    Used him an absolute ton in act 6 even with a super developed roster, he’s a bit underrated imo. He’s also a king for variant 2, and is useful in the others just due to sheer damage. Blade falls off in act 6 and variant content, he’s good but he’s not a game changer. Medusa is great against robots but for the majority of fights she doesn’t provide anything too special
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Madusa - Awakened
    The only reason I voted Medusa is you said you haven’t done variant 1 and medusa would wreck all the ultron bosses.....
    After seeing your roster though, might be best to just save your resources