**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If we get a THOR

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
Just passing time and going through some research.
We will get 2 of the most anticipated marvel characters as per road map.
If in between these changes and updates we get thor infinity war or endgame.
The. Here are a small movement and animation style for him.

Spacial 1

Spacial 2

Spacial 3

Heavy attack

Just passing time B) alright peace o:)

Comments

• 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

This would be my favorite character by a country mile

Same here bro. It will be dream come true with those blue lightning slick animation. <3

I'm still really hoping we eventually get a really OP Thor. I really like OG Thor still, but he's so hard to get as a five star and Thor Rags blows.

Hehe. Yeah. We have almost every avenger's upgraded version with us.
    Cap - beardo
    Iron man - imiw
    Hawkeye - ronin
    Black widow - BW deadly origin
    Hulk - rag hulk

Thor has a version but it's really that stuffy animation. And really nothing without prestige and occasional useful defender on certain nodes I guess.
    We need thor.
    I love og Thor soo much. Such a rare champ.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @007md92 This is GREAT! Thanks for sharing.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Yeah I can't wait to see him be released only for people to complain about us getting another "redlined" champion because those same people still don't know what a reskin really is.
    Magonus said:

@007md92 This is GREAT! Thanks for sharing.

Yo. Cheers bro. Had to kill some time. Thought might as well just try something small. Finger crossed. For all of us thor fans. o:)

Yeah I can't wait to see him be released only for people to complain about us getting another "redlined" champion because those same people still don't know what a reskin really is.

Oops... :p
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    amazing idea. one thing i’d like them to add is him being able to inflict consistent shocks, i mean come on he is the god of thunder
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

They will probably save it until the new thor film comes out

Doubt they will release a new Thor though. I'm expecting Valkyrie & Jane Foster.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    RookieXX said:

They will probably save it until the new thor film comes out

Doubt they will release a new Thor though. I'm expecting Valkyrie & Jane Foster.
    We already have a Jane Foster. We don't need another one. Thor is a much more important character than Jane Foster. She doesn't need a reskin, she needs a buff.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

He would be immune to shock or reflection damage.
    I mean a infinity saga thor is long due.
    Either one. I don't mind.
    Infinity war or endgame. Just with cool slick animation. Storm breaker and bunch of blue neon lightning. His eyes are glowing blue and it would be absolutely awesome if he has that eye patch.it would look soo cool.
    Man chris Hemsworth is the perfect thor. Love that guy. I am lifelong DC fan still i enjoy many marvel movies.
    Aah... It would be eye soothing <3>:)

technically we do have an Infinity Saga Thor, he’s just only good for prestige
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Endgame Thor
    Valkyrie
    Surtur
    2014 Thanos (no gauntlet, double sided blade sword tho)
    Winston Duke (M'Baku)
    KLAW
    WONG
    SKURGE
    MANTIS
    EGO
    ADAM WARLOCK
    Danielle Moonstsr

007md92 said:

He would be immune to shock or reflection damage.
    I mean a infinity saga thor is long due.
    Either one. I don't mind.
    Infinity war or endgame. Just with cool slick animation. Storm breaker and bunch of blue neon lightning. His eyes are glowing blue and it would be absolutely awesome if he has that eye patch.it would look soo cool.
    Man chris Hemsworth is the perfect thor. Love that guy. I am lifelong DC fan still i enjoy many marvel movies.
    Aah... It would be eye soothing <3>:)

technically we do have an Infinity Saga Thor, he’s just only good for prestige
    U can say that. Not entirely false. But
    Infinity war and endgame had some major improvements in terms of makeover :p
    And item used and power style. Etc. Etc.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Brilliant idea. I’ve hoped that we would get Endgame Thor for a while! My only wish would be that it’s Fat Thor!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

Brilliant idea. I’ve hoped that we would get Endgame Thor for a while! My only wish would be that it’s Fat Thor!

He could start out as Bro-Thor, and then get Stormbreaker when he's Awakened.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I don't think they mean Thor since there is already 2. I'm betting it will probably be Mystique for at least one of them. I'm also willing to bet the other one is Apocalypse or Adam Warlock.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Fat Thor would be awesome
    Love all the input folks.
    A thor would be nice. And can be. Cz we know we will get 1 more harold of Galactus. But it's 95% cosmic ghost rider (frank Castle)
    But if not. Then Thor once was harold.
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    jinxed us... it will be Natalie Portman as Jane Foster and she will be ultimate god tier. Her SP3 will woke the opponent and everyone will get a trophy crystal.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Thor stormbraker with sig ability “go for the head”:
    If you don’t dexted the special you lose 50% of you health (at sig 200) & every hit with stormbraker is critical, has block penetration and inficts shock through block
    If we r talking about the next mystic or herald of Galactus. Then rest assured 90% indication is towards
    Cosmic ghost rider.
    I made some post about cosmic ghost rider back in 2018. If he really joins it would be fun.
    But damn i would still love a thor. A lightning animation thor.
    Here here is the
    Harald of Galactus version thor
    Facing off against a big well known antagonists.