**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side Event Burning People out

2»

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    The only daily activity is the 24hr class use, but again, you hit those by just by playing or doing arenas, you also have free duels to help hit that.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’d rather have something once a day than the baron’s war, which I completed in 10 minutes then had to wait another 167 hours and 50 minutes for another quest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 56
    I have to give Kabam props for this side event, the best thing is the free energy and also that you dont have to do all paths to get the rewards.
    Good job Kabam!
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    This event isn't too bad

I always appreciate a "Do it at your own pace" event over a "must do it at this time" event. So I can wait until I have the champs I want available and knock out 2 or 3 in a day.

I'd like to try to max them out but may not get around to doing it. But even with I think 6 of those Modok entry passes that I'm still sitting on, I've already got the 5* awakening gem, which is the top prize of it. There's still some grind to it, but there are others that I really tired of compared to this one
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t think there is anything wrong with this one. You login to do the quest at 8pm eastern time. It takes 10 mins. You clear, 500 shard of 5 stars and 50 6 star. Pretty simple.

Not like moleman where you spent at least 30-40 mins clearing to 100% and I might be being generous on the time.

You guys are just finding so much to complain about. Let’s complain about things like the new alliance war map and nodes. Not this easy stuff that keeps us engaged after we finished UC master and heroic in 2 weeks.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I ignore it and do it every so often for coins
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    I agree with OP as not everyone can not be able to play for a while everyday. For just a while imagine being a newbie with a very limited roster. How could you possibly reach all the milestones?. With only some 3 stars it would take a while for a newbie to do it.Baron's war was much better and more flexible as you could login in any day of the week and smash the it anytime.
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Not the best event but not the worst. Still worth to do it.
  • Options
    Me personally wish they'd bring back the mole man expeditions except a champ not as annoying as mole man
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Sidequests are low, medium or high effort and low, medium or high reward. This is high-high. I’ve already got 40 sig stones, and 15,000 5-star shards I have 9 entries to do, 500+ unused coins, and I haven’t even mentioned the shards from the quests themselves.

My roster is deep enough that I can manage this, but I can see how it would suck for developing players. I used to skip modok labs or sandbag the difficulty. Now I just wait until Corvus is out of AQ and chop down a few runs in a row.
  • Options
    Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    If you don't like doing something then don't do it you will happier for it.

Honestly it is a game after all. So you lose out on some items or resources you are meant to be having fun. This isn't meant to be a job ( unless you are a youtuber ofc ).

If its too difficult this time, just do the lesser difficulty for less stress and work on beating it next time. Plenty of more side events to come in the year ahead and more opportunities to get extra rewards.

• Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

I know I’m not the only one that had enough of this side event. We have to constantly login everyday and do the same “daily targets” “daily milestones” “daily side event quest”

This makes me miss baron’s war side event quest where we only had to do it once a week and we didn’t have to constantly do act 5-6 fights every day in a SIDE event quest. It’s just too much all at once and it makes me want to quit TBH

Please quit.

No one miss you.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Wasn’t last mont

Do this quest

To get this quest
    Just to get what we wanted in the first place

And ppl said it was good
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I don't mind it at all. Then again, there's a target goal in mind in the store so I guess that's my motivation for doing it. My approach is making it a routine in my daily game grind to get the daily milestones out the way via rttl 1.1 and I then spend a max 20 minutes doing epic island quest when login stuff goes live. Don't even notice it at all.
  • Options
    tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

I know I’m not the only one that had enough of this side event. We have to constantly login everyday and do the same “daily targets” “daily milestones” “daily side event quest”

This makes me miss baron’s war side event quest where we only had to do it once a week and we didn’t have to constantly do act 5-6 fights every day in a SIDE event quest. It’s just too much all at once and it makes me want to quit TBH

Show us on the doll where Kabam hurt you...
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    In the first week when this started I was annoyed with both the fact that randomizers were useless, deleters had to be bought with coins, and the boss nodes were a choice of 2 of 4 ever revolving nodes that sucked...

But after a few runs to find the easiest paths for my roster (tech when CG isn't in AQ, skill or mutant with Omega Red) I've been doing it without any items, and sometimes saving up keycards to do multiple runs on a day I have more time. So far I've gotten 2 t2a, 15k 5* shards, and I'll have enough gold to get either the gem or all of the remaining t2a and t5bc.

I do like it's zero energy and you aren't forced to wait to do it, unlike baron's war (though that had better rewards). Also last month's rifts were much worse where yo had to do 2 things (contract, then quest) to get to the final quest for random stuff (unless you sacrificed a 1/3 of that stuff for a selector), all while burning energy!

One negative is the daily class quest can take ages w/o arena and really has some useless solo shards vs units in it, bt it's still easy enogh.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★

This months side event is a breeze...

It’s like a 5min run through...