**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A question I have about the act 6 nerf

Hello folks, so I understand that kabam is going to revamp/nerf act 6 so Does anyone know if there were be like a refund or adequate compensation for those who spent a stupid amount of money and tons of units.

Comments

• Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    We don’t know. It should be in their announcement coming up
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I would assume there is, but as above people said, we don't know for sure.
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    me to having the exactly the same doubt hope we will wait for the announcement for better clarify regards the issue
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    Yeah, I have dumped ridiculous time and money into the Champion fight. I waited for months and still have yet to pull a champ that’s slated to be able to beat his 10%. I got Claire Voyant recently, and there are tons of videos on YouTube of her taking him down because of her regen, but when I tried it was to no avail... after I spent $30 on units... apparently it was a bug that they failed to mention they “fixed.” There would have to be a way to keep track of who has dumped money into it, not sure how they’d do that... but if they don’t come us I would be livid. Guess time will tell, either way we’ll be able to take him out in the next month or two hopefully.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Yeah, I have dumped ridiculous time and money into the Champion fight. I waited for months and still have yet to pull a champ that’s slated to be able to beat his 10%. I got Claire Voyant recently, and there are tons of videos on YouTube of her taking him down because of her regen, but when I tried it was to no avail... after I spent $30 on units... apparently it was a bug that they failed to mention they “fixed.” There would have to be a way to keep track of who has dumped money into it, not sure how they’d do that... but if they don’t come us I would be livid. Guess time will tell, either way we’ll be able to take him out in the next month or two hopefully.

Since you haven't defeated the Champion I highly doubt you would qualify for any compensation IF they decide to give any. I don't recall kabam ever giving compensation to ppl that haven't defeated the content. Act 6 also isn't bugged. They are just looking to make some fights easier to handle.
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    That is true, and I would normally agree. They don’t HAVE to give compensation, but with so many people being fed up that you essentially have to have Cap IW, and with the pool of champs constantly expanding, I am hopeful they will. But I’ll just be glad to finally beat him.
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

They also mentioned numerous times a BWCV and Morningstar nerf for that fight directly attributed to the fact they shouldn't have been able to heal. There was a heap of mention of it, as horrible as it was.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Kabam is usually good at compensation .. now i didn't say good at giving appropriate compensation lol ... but they're usually good at giving out compensation if it's determined that players were subject to an act, fight or whatever that wasn't in the spirit of the game and put players at an unwarranted disadvantage.

• Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    There is no compensation move on
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    The compensation for 6.2 champion will most likely be pots /revives
  • Options
    GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 216
    But what to expect from the change? Will the fight with the champion of the universe, we will have continuous indestructible? What would be the nerf?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Tod919 said:

Hello folks, so I understand that kabam is going to revamp/nerf act 6 so Does anyone know if there were be like a refund or adequate compensation for those who spent a stupid amount of money and tons of units.

shouldn't be, it wasn't bugged or anything so compensation would be dumb but who knows, anything is possible
    And theme ther decided to do it well ikowing it all can change in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Hoping there is but not counting my chickens.

Look at it this way. If they don’t at least it’s nerfed, If they do you just now got more ammunition to clear more of the nerfed content. Win win
  • Options
    Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 95
    I truly believe there'll be a compensation for those who have passed it before the nerf. This is pretty logical since by nerfing act 6 they admit that it was more difficult than it should've been, and it's not fair that I have to spend months mastering quake and grinding arena or spending money to get units to explore act 6 while others are going to have less problems with it.
    I'm not envious, it would just be fair to go give compensation to those who have had more troubles going through it
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Since you haven't defeated the Champion I highly doubt you would qualify for any compensation IF they decide to give any. I don't recall kabam ever giving compensation to ppl that haven't defeated the content. Act 6 also isn't bugged. They are just looking to make some fights easier to handle.
    I got compensation for fighting the champion when he was bugged and I hadn't beaten him yet. The compensation was pretty good too.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I don't care about compensation either way. I'm just more interested the fight being nerfed overall.
  • Options
    AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107

I mean you should just be happy that a huge roadblock for people is getting nerfed. Dont be selfish people.

So on 1 hand I agree the attack values were too high. Champion fight is a smidge op and maybe a couple fights here and there.

On the other hand, ppl that have already cleared that content whether with resources or without they beat it at a higher difficulty. This should warrant that rewards be amplified for ppl already completed what they changed or a refund/gift of units. They definitely aren't going nerf the act 6 rewards to make up the difference even though that would be easiest for them to do. (Would create more drama).

I grinded units, resources, ranked specific champs, and spent time for 100% of act 6. I am just asking to make up the difference. Ultimately gonna have to wait to see what they say. I am not optimistic.
  • Options
    airmundoairmundo Posts: 146

i t will depemd on how much of a differemce there is between now an after the changes . they will have to take intp consideration tht the champions usable now an qvailiabke for the easier version to come wernt available before this will lesson any compemsation if any is to come although i woukd think there may be some type of compemsation but i wouldnt expect any .

While I agree with what you said and expect compensation, my brain hurts reading this...taking that extra 15seconds to spell check makes all the difference...
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

I mean you should just be happy that a huge roadblock for people is getting nerfed. Dont be selfish people.

That being said, if they refuse to compensate at all, it'll discourage people from even attempting new content because hey.. it could get nerfed in a few months, or rewards buffed so why do it now? Always two sides, yes. they took on the content knowing what it was like - but is it fair that they should get a harder version with no extra benefit?

I agree it should be reduced, I refused to even try 6.2 until 2 months ago - then I went and did my initial completion, and have started to 100%. If it were to be reduced now, it'd help me 100% the content, but at the same time I think those who took the time and effort to 100% should see that effort rewarded and reflected.
    The problem with that we think it to hard is players it not kabam kabam just listen to us now. When it a bit to late I’m Hav 100 it and I’m really don’t care for any compensation. Ones I’m decies to do it 100 my own. Because I’m like to progress and lear new ways arund things with I’m lear from the Community.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yeah it shouldn’t be, it is like when they nerfed act 4 so I don’t see why we need compensation