**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uninterrupted Heavy

KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
I think this “action” needs to be looked at in terms of when the heavy attack actually finishes.

Just using Dr Doom in AQ Map 4 where he throws a back hand, yet unstoppable is still active while he regains his stance. So even if you evade the backhand you can’t rush in to attack.

When does the attack actually finish?

Comments

• Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    That’s by design, plenty of ways to beat him. Map 6-7 are even more challenging.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    KattohS said:

I think this “action” needs to be looked at in terms of when the heavy attack actually finishes.

Just using Dr Doom in AQ Map 4 where he throws a back hand, yet unstoppable is still active while he regains his stance. So even if you evade the backhand you can’t rush in to attack.

When does the attack actually finish?

to battle the inconsistency i just let the animation play all the way through ... i don't even chance dashing in etc. when he throws it, i let it finish completely and wait for the attack from him or for him to pull back on defense.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Yes I experience this but mostly with that node in general. It’s a bit strange bc on some chsnmpions the unstoppable can last even until they start dashing in. So at that point surely they’ve left the heavy and begun a medium?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    well that's the thing .. you just never know. i just played an AQ match where Magik passively evaded an SP2 from CMM as if she were Quake reincarnate. you just never know how this game's AI will behave especially when nodes are involved.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Mqc19 said:

That’s by design, plenty of ways to beat him. Map 6-7 are even more challenging.

I only used him as an example since I had just fought him. It happens with other champs With that node.

The question is why the delay in being able to attack.