**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Screen recording sounds

ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
I can screen capture/record fights on my iOS Xr, and I’ll be able to hear the game sounds. I just can’t seem to have it record my voice. And yes the option to turn my mic on is ON.

Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    when you go to record on ios long press on the record button and you will get the option to turn on microphone.
    when the microphone is on it will reduce the volume from your speakers and begin recording audio from your mic aswell as ingame sounds
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    do a simple google search for ios screen recording with microphone and you will get heaps of results showing you.

google is your best buddy
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yeah I’ve had this issue as well. Even if it appears that my voice was recorded, if I send the video to one of my friends, the voice audio gets cut. Must be some strange formatting.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★

Yeah I’ve had this issue as well. Even if it appears that my voice was recorded, if I send the video to one of my friends, the voice audio gets cut. Must be some strange formatting.

I finally got it to work. Simply putting my microphone to ON wasn’t working.

I’m not entirely sure how I got it to work, google didn’t have my issue.

I’ll play with it some more some day.