**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which path to take?

BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
I’m going for initial run in act 6, and I’m up to 6.4.4. Considering whose in my team, which path should I take?
My team:

Keep in mind I don’t have willpower so I can’t cheese with havok.
Also, please excuse how good my 6 star luck is. I do have classic daredevil though.

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I don't know which path to take but I must say it's very impressive that you're only level 57 and have only 2 max 5* champs and have gotten all the way to 6.4.4 already.
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Overall I think the easiest path is the one with footloose. U can try the oscilate path, Nick solves the hardest fights and omega can deal with the miniboss
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    DRTO said:

I don't know which path to take but I must say it's very impressive that you're only level 57 and have only 2 max 5* champs and have gotten all the way to 6.4.4 already.

Thank you! Nick and Hyperion carry me honestly.
    Ciciliato said:

Overall I think the easiest path is the one with footloose. U can try the oscilate path, Nick solves the hardest fights and omega can deal with the miniboss

I was looking at the oscilate path and I think that’s the one that’s most doable for me. So yeah, I’ll probably end up taking that one.