**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHY CAN'T UNCOLLECTED PLAYERS GET UPDATED MODOK STORE REWARDS!?!?!

2»

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Remeli said:

Uncollected is an obsolete title. If you want the top rewards available then get the highest title available. Pretty simple.

5 stars are also obsolete by your logic
  • Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★
    Yea it doesn't make much sense considering uncollected need 5* shards to progress. Uncollected should have 5* shards and cavalier should have 6* shards.
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    Gmonkey said:

@Jestuh
    Go get cavalier if epic is so easy. If you can’t do cavalier you are not ready.

I’m doing that now. But I’m probably not going to make it in time.

My best champs are in aq and epic event quests so having the champs and energy free to also complete 3 more chapters to get better rewards for doing THE SAME EVENT is a horrible concept and awful game design.

You all seem to be missing the point. The point isn’t that I can’t get cavalier. It’s that because I haven’t done it yet, I can’t get the SAME REWARDS for doing the SAME QUESTS as people that have done cav.

In order to do epic content you have to have done uncollected. That’s the gate. You can’t try epic content without it. You can’t get the rewards for epic content without it. Both the quest and the rewards are hated behind completing uncollected. That’s fair.

But that’s not what’s happening here. Here, the epic difficulty quest content is the same for both Uncollected and cav. But the rewards are different.

See the distinction now?

Yes I can try to make up for the inequality, of different rewards for doing the same thing. But the point is there shouldn’t be this inequality at all.

Now do you understand?

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Jestuh said:

Gmonkey said:

@Jestuh

My best champs are in aq and epic event quests so having the champs and energy free to also complete 3 more chapters to get better rewards for doing THE SAME EVENT is a horrible concept and awful game design.

You all seem to be missing the point. The point isn’t that I can’t get cavalier. It’s that because I haven’t done it yet, I can’t get the SAME REWARDS for doing the SAME QUESTS as people that have done cav.

In order to do epic content you have to have done uncollected. That’s the gate. You can’t try epic content without it. You can’t get the rewards for epic content without it. Both the quest and the rewards are hated behind completing uncollected. That’s fair.

But that’s not what’s happening here. Here, the epic difficulty quest content is the same for both Uncollected and cav. But the rewards are different.

See the distinction now?

Yes I can try to make up for the inequality, of different rewards for doing the same thing. But the point is there shouldn’t be this inequality at all.

Now do you understand?

It doesn't actually matter if cavalier completes the same EQ as UC but get better rewards. Cavalier is tiered higher than UC, therefore their reward pool is better, no matter what content they're doing. Why don't you understand? Minor league baseball players still play the exact same game, but you don't get the same benefits as major leaguers, similar in other sports, same game but different tiered players.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT CAVALIER. I love when people type in all caps.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Even arcunopia the even back 5 months ago had 5 star shards available for uncollected players with the 5 star AG crystal. The event back then was much better.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    So when cavalier difficulty comes out will uncollected players be complaining that its unfair they can't get the same rewards? Asking for a friend.
  • Bf1088Bf1088 Posts: 11

It doesn't actually matter if cavalier completes the same EQ as UC but get better rewards. Cavalier is tiered higher than UC, therefore their reward pool is better, no matter what content they're doing. Why don't you understand? Minor league baseball players still play the exact same game, but you don't get the same benefits as major leaguers, similar in other sports, same game but different tiered players.

You clearly are the one not understanding. OP is not understating that cavalier is clearly a higher rank. What OP is saying is that uncollected and cavalier players alike are completing the same exact epic quest, and therefore deserve the same rewards for said epic quest. Your comparing of comparing minor league baseball to Major League Baseball as playing the exact same game is incorrect. While they are playing the same game, they are playing at completely different levels. This is like comparing epic to master. So my friend, you are in fact mistaken with your argument.

While I agree with OP, whether an uncollected or cavalier player completes the same epic quest, they should both receive the same rewards. However, I do understand the tier system and why it is the way it is.

In conclusion, the real point of my post is really to point of how wrong you are AzKicker316, put a little more thought into a comment before you throw up all over a page next time
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Regardless of what you think, it's quite clear the rewards are not based on just clearing the same content, but rather the level of the players. So again, just because you do the same EQ doesn't mean you deserve the highest rewards if you're not worthy. Bottom line is you all know your tier and reward levels, if you want more, then get into the higher tier, and in this case become Cavalier and quit complaining. You don't deserve anything that hasn't been earned.
  • Bf1088Bf1088 Posts: 11

Bf1088 said:

You clearly are the one not understanding. OP is not understating that cavalier is clearly a higher rank. What OP is saying is that uncollected and cavalier players alike are completing the same exact epic quest, and therefore deserve the same rewards for said epic quest. Your comparing of comparing minor league baseball to Major League Baseball as playing the exact same game is incorrect. While they are playing the same game, they are playing at completely different levels. This is like comparing epic to master. So my friend, you are in fact mistaken with your argument.

While I agree with OP, whether an uncollected or cavalier player completes the same epic quest, they should both receive the same rewards. However, I do understand the tier system and why it is the way it is.

In conclusion, the real point of my post is really to point of how wrong you are AzKicker316, put a little more thought into a comment before you throw up all over a page next time
    They get exactly the same rewards for completing that content. UC get the same amount of gold and shards for completing. Its not like a cavalier player completing it gets more stuff. All they are receiving is slightly more in store.

In essence, from that argument, a uncollected player can do beginner, and have access to a better store. Now I'd understand if cavalier players were then given more coins to go and buy more stuff, or rewarded more stuff for completing that particular quest, but theyre not. they're only entitled to a ever so slightly better store, which is still pretty poor in their eyes.
    I think that’s one thing everyone can agree on. The MODOK store is pretty awful in its entirety

Jestuh said:

Gmonkey said:

@Jestuh

See the distinction now?

Now do you understand?

Your analogy is wrong. It’s not that we’re both playing basbeball. It’s that the minor league player is playing in the majors, winning, and getting less for it than the majors so.

Air98 said:

Yea it doesn't make much sense considering uncollected need 5* shards to progress. Uncollected should have 5* shards and cavalier should have 6* shards.

This month was a rank up month. They did it for ages. Have people forgotten they did, for a long time this year and last year, one month champion acquisition, one month rank up. Next month will likely be shard heavy, then everyone will complain they don't have rank up materials....
    Jestuh said:

Gmonkey said:

@Jestuh

See the distinction now?

Now do you understand?

Well.. You don't need to worry about that from next month. Cavalier will get their own side quest and rewards from that.

The point is, the rewards for cavalier players were practically useless. Even the buffed versions weren't amazing. There is a massive difference between someone who has just gained UC and someone who has 100% act 6 and abyss. Yes, our rewards look good to you, and your rewards look bad to you.. Imagine how your rewards looked to someone with 40+ 6*s, then tell me they should have the same rewards.
    I mean that’s definitely a point. But that’s not the point Im making.

If you want better cav rewards then I support that. But Not for doing the same content that uncollected is doing.

Regardless of what you think, it's quite clear the rewards are not based on just clearing the same content, but rather the level of the players. So again, just because you do the same EQ doesn't mean you deserve the highest rewards if you're not worthy. Bottom line is you all know your tier and reward levels, if you want more, then get into the higher tier, and in this case become Cavalier and quit complaining. You don't deserve anything that hasn't been earned.

So should cabs get some 5s shards for clearing basic and heroic difficulty too? 🤣

Jestuh said:

Air98 said:

This month was a rank up month. They did it for ages. Have people forgotten they did, for a long time this year and last year, one month champion acquisition, one month rank up. Next month will likely be shard heavy, then everyone will complain they don't have rank up materials....
    Jestuh said:

Gmonkey said:

@Jestuh

See the distinction now?

Now do you understand?

Well.. You don't need to worry about that from next month. Cavalier will get their own side quest and rewards from that.

The point is, the rewards for cavalier players were practically useless. Even the buffed versions weren't amazing. There is a massive difference between someone who has just gained UC and someone who has 100% act 6 and abyss. Yes, our rewards look good to you, and your rewards look bad to you.. Imagine how your rewards looked to someone with 40+ 6*s, then tell me they should have the same rewards.
    I mean that’s definitely a point. But that’s not the point Im making.

If you want better cav rewards then I support that. But Not for doing the same content that uncollected is doing.
    Go do a quest. Take a screenshot of your rewards. I will send you mine. I know what point your making. But we aren't getting more coins, we're not getting more. We just have the option to buy slightly more, because your store was not as relevant to true end game players. Same as you have the option to do the difficulty below, and still have access to your rewards.

We do the hardest difficulty we can, we earn the maximum coins we can - we get slightly better rewards, because we've done more content, and the rewards we need are different to what a uncollected player needs.
    I appreciate the distinction and the thoughtful post but practically speaking the distinction is insignificant.

If we both win the lottery and split the winnings but you can shop anywhere and I can only shop at the grocery store, the functional rewards of winning the lottery is less for me than it is for you, despite us being equal winners. You can buy a Ferrari and I can buy some tomatoes.

It doesn’t matter if you have a garage full of Ferrari’s, the reward is objectively the same despite us both winning it equally. But here, that’s exactly what kabam has done though.

Your ability to enter and complete a task should result in equal rewards. It shouldn’t be some people get great rewards and others get nothing. What you’ve done elsewhere shouldn’t matter. As long as you have access to an area or event, and can complete it, the rewards should be equal.

And remember, those fights are a helluva lot harder for people that only have a few r4/r5 champs compared with people that have a solid roster of 6s.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    Jestuh said:

It's called progression! Uncollected should be a pit stop on the way to cavalier. Brand new UC players get a bump in rewards but they are still not likely to complete epic EQ immediately. Veteran UC players should be building their roster and skill for the cavalier run. That progression does takes time. That is why UC players don't get the same rewards as cavalier. Because cavalier is the highest milestone to date, you need to reach it in order to reap those rewards. Anyone who stays UC for too long is just bottlenecking themselves. If you want the highest rewards, make the push!

Fair enough but if I AM clearing epic content, why should cav players get better rewards for doing the exact SAME CONTENT as me?

If we both do the exact same work, why should one person get better rewards?

Because they had an easier time of it with better champs? Yeah that’s how rewards should work. 😂
    Because they progressed further in the game by becoming cavalier. Everyone that logs in daily gets a reward, but they dont get the same rewards, they get rewards based on progression in the game so why should this be any different? If people are UC and not pushing for cavalier then it's only hurting themselves by choosing not to, so rather than complaining about somehow being robbed of rewards you'd think they would do the work that the cavalier players did so that they too can get the better rewards. Idk, just seems simple to me..
  • WardiozWardioz Posts: 54
    Why don’t UC players get the same rewards as Cavaliers ? Really ? We worked to become Cava we are ahead and at the time it wasn’t cake you know. You want the same rewards then get the title just like everyone else. Kabam does right in rewarding us for our extra work and achievement. Stop complaining about the rewards difference here and get the title man jeez trying to get the same rewards as us with a complain lol