**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game just won't load for a few days now

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
I'm using an iPhone 7 and plan on upgrading to an S10 or S9+ in a few months, but for now I updated my IOS on my iPhone after not touching it for a year + and now the game won't load, just stuck on the screen with the monkey. Tried reinstalling. Wtf is this?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hasn’t happened to me, chances are it’s something wrong with your internet or device
  • Hey Tiger360, I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access the game. If you haven't, I recommend going through all the troubleshooting steps in the article below in an effort to resolve this issue.

- iOS Troubleshooting

Additionally, please take a moment to share your feedback the dedicated thread below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The feedback we receive there is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.