**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comments

• HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    What are you looking for? We run 5x5 AQ. War will be 1 bg and optional for season 19 (previously we did 2). Solid group of players. We use Line - you can find me message me - Havanaknight (same name in game)
  • Ice23ManIce23Man Posts: 30
    What are you looking for in an alliance? We are a new alliance planning to run map 6 when full. Currently climbing tiers in war as a new alliance. 3 spots open. Use Line for communication. Add me in game or on Line - ID for both: ice23man
  • Ssj3GokuSsj3Goku Posts: 34
    Add me, goku2020 line id
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    Hey man! Mix of map 6 and map 5, you could do either. Gold 2 pushing gold 1/plat 4 AW. Hit me on Line - metalman695
  • HellasuffaHellasuffa Posts: 54
    We are doing AQ66555 and AW 2bg. We'll be adding another day of map 6 shortly. We have grinders in the allaince so we get great rewards on all events. Chill/relax allaince. If you're interested hit me up.
    Line ID: hellasuffa
    In-game: Hellasuffa
  • Squirrel_KingSquirrel_King Posts: 21
    We are recruiting a few player to join us

Map 6 All day 350+
    Aw gold 2 tier 6
    8500 prestige minimum
    Line app required
    Contact fearkong1 (line app)
  • SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (Bronze 1 in last season). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.