**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCoC Roadmap: Prelude

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Just gonna comment here to save the date I left cause my bye post was removed

If you don't mind me asking, what changed between now and last week?
    I have not been having as much fun after I finished 6.4 and have been kinda bored. I am still hyped for the roadmap but I kinda feel personally that I am just getting bored with the game in general. People all the time take breaks from stuff that they love and I guess this is my opportunity. Again, I’m still hyped af for the roadmap but I just feel that there is a deeper problem for me
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Does anyone know where the link is for part 1? Will it be put up on the forums tomorrow or are their empty pages waiting to be filled? Just want to know cause I’m stoked and don’t wanna miss it!
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Can we get compensation for act 6 I just need 8 paths to 100
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★

@Kabam Miike So these dates will give us estimated dates of actual release of said changes right? It is concerning that it has taken some 9 months to buff one champion and now kabam is bringing in 2 new champs and 2 reworks a month. So there is a high chance for further corrections to these champs after rework given the amount of work given in the short time frame?

The implication here is that if Champion buffs can come out at the pace of 2 per month, that they have either been under consideration for quite some time and they're going to debut 2 Champion buffs per month because they are finally listening to the community's outrage over the slow pace, or that it doesn't take as long as they've been taking to rework Champions and they've been deliberately keeping the pace slow.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I’m guessing no announcement today
  • RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98

Quest announcements come tomorrow.
    Superflex said:

I'm really excited about the upcoming Roadmap and feel re-energised reading about the impending changes.

I was hopeful there would be some changes to the masteries as this is long overdue. Nothing so drastic as a complete overhaul but just some minor alterations which could enhance the gaming experience for veterans.

Here are a couple of ideas which could be considered and which should be pretty straightforward to implement:

1) When a player is both uncollected and at level 60, the masteries Strength and Greater Strength (Offense tab) as well as the Vitality and Greater Vitality (Defence tab) break away from the rest of the branch like the Wisdom and Intelligence in the Proficiencies tab. Moreover, no points need to be placed in them to gain access to other masteries. Indeed, these four masteries have little to no use for advanced players and placing a point in each of them to open other masteries seems an utter waste of four valuable points.

2) This may sound rather audacious; for each year a player is both uncollected and at level 60, they require one less point in each of the mastery tabs to open up the advanced branches. Thus, at the first year anniversary they only require 14 points instead of 15; on their second anniversary 13 points and so on to a maximum of a five point reduction. After being uncollected and at level 60 for five years, only 10 points are needed to access the advanced masteries.

I read Mike's response to a query where he said the team will look at masteries too. I hope the above points can be considered as well...

I like your concept, however the time span of accounts should not intervene with how mastery points should be spent. Mastery points should become more available in story content, and mastery cores should also receive more availability in rewards across the contest. The option to only alter certain masterys will save valuable resources, therefore this implementation would result in more use for differentiated mastery setups for a diverse range of matchups. Masterys require a re-vamp, @Kabam Miike what are your plans?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    And is it possible to get 1* in new roadmap??

Quest announcements come tomorrow.
    Ok
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    gohard123 said:

bpunk88 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

bpunk88 said:

Very hesitant on enthusiasm here. Many points are things that have been requested for years. Abyss reward nerf sets a disappointing tone for things to come.

My takeaway for now is that they're finally listening. I share your caution, but am willing to loan some good faith to them and wait to see specifics and timelines. Not sure how anyone could take the announcement as a net negative.
    My concern is that they're just now listening, likely due to other reasons. Regardless I feel they have some work to do to rebuild trust with the player base. I'm hopeful but have low expectations.
    A lot of this stuff has been in the works for a while now, but there are definitely things that changed based on player feedback. We're not just only listening now. We've always been listening, but haven't always had something to say.
    Imagine waiting till your marriage is on the brink of divorce to say something lmao.
    Unfortunately, that happens all the time.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    🤞🏼
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Azenstar said:

Maybe these new updates will bring back the option to sell champions (5* & 6*)!
    Fingers crossed!!

And why in the world you want to sell the champs..??
  • ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    So when is the first part of the roadmap coming?Isn't it supposed to be today?Do you guys know the time?
    edited June 2020
    Ebony_Naw said:

Azenstar said:

Maybe these new updates will bring back the option to sell champions (5* & 6*)!
    Fingers crossed!!

And why in the world you want to sell the champs..??
    Because people some people don’t want certain champs on there roster

You can sell them to get a small amount of shards and irrelevant number of iso bricks. Guess what you get if you dupe your unwanted champion? And when they're at max sig your shards are effectively doubled. It makes no sense to sacrifice the long term impact for the short term "advantage."

The only good that could come out of being able to sell champs is people being able to complain when new content comes out for those champs. Hard pass

Well yah but that’s just how some people like to play, we all have our own way of playing .
    NinjaTuc said:

When will part 1 be out?

They're from america/canada, so its around 11:40 for them right now. We may have to wait until the evening.