**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is grinding 5k units in two weeks a realistic goal?

Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
July 4th related

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I don’t grind arena but if you want 5k units in 2 weeks grind arena
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I saw you get about 7k a month but that’s hitting every milestone in arena and also getting lucky with BC pulls. So yes it’s possible but will require a full time job of arena lol.

I usually get around 1250 every 2 weeksIsh

I do 5 star feature to 10.5 million and 4 star feature to 4 million.
    Then all the other the first 2 milestones. Plus all solo events that give units except event quest completion.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★

5k in two weeks is plausible but easier said then done, you’re approaching the upper limit of what very few players consider reasonable or obtainable.

I'll update every few days to see how this goes
    I need the 5* sig stones from that unit deal
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It’s possible but hard. I’m a heavy grinder right now and even at my peak when I was running all milestones in the featured three star, four star basic, featured four star, and featured five star, I was only pulling a little more than a thousand a week and that’s not counting the battle chips. You can also run beginner normal and heroic difficultly of the EQ 100% to get more units. But it’s a grind to do all that arena
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    From the leaked unit deal that almost certainly is inaccurate?

Edit: sorry, "leaked"
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    You will need to grind arena extremely hard.

Plus grind all EQ if you haven’t. The beginner and normal can give a decent chunk of units if you auto fight it while you do other things.

It’s a stretch still. I do find I can get 1000-1500 units a week grinding 4* basic/4* feature/5* feature so thin you could pull it off. This includes other units too form different events.

This will depend on depth of roster but you would need to at minimum hit all milestones in 4* basic/featured and 9k in 5* featured plus maybe even 3* arena all milestones.

• ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    I very strongly doubt 5k units is possible unless you get VERY lucky in BC openings. I grind a lot of arena and average 1k units a week.
    ImGodMF said:

I very strongly doubt 5k units is possible unless you get VERY lucky in BC openings. I grind a lot of arena and average 1k units a week.

I grinded this in just
    the past 4 days
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Well, it's realistic. I was able to grind like 500 units in just two days when I was going for the collector. I chiefly grinded 4* arena (since my 5* roster was weak that time) and was some sort of lucky with basic arena crystals. I would say it's just boring to grind that much but it's not VERY hard or unrealistic. Go for it!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    I’m grind 4k in 4 weeks so 5k in 2 weeks can be done but that meant u hav to grind everyday and get lucky in bc to
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    edited June 2020

July 4th related

If u start this, pls update, i ll follow your post.

May kabam's mystery box rewarding system be by your side! 🤣
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Was there a free gift last 4th of july in the gift of 5* shards? I remember getting them but dont remember when?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Not very realistic.

Get all milestones on all arenas (arena boosts will help a lot), do all easy/normal/heroic EQ quests, pick up Sigil if not FTP, also $5 daily card if not FTP, and pray for some decent BC pulls.

This usually gives about 1000-1200/week
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    If you put your life and mind on pause, Id say 3000-4000 is more realistic - unless you purchase units. The sigil could help you as well, but if you arent able to play and grind arena like a mad man, you shouldn't get your hopes up.
  • ZurafaZurafa Posts: 52
    Definitely possible if you grind every arena, I do the 5* featured and 4* basic and featured for milestones and average 1500 units a week not including battlechips
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    If I play say 2 hrs a day on arena how much units and battlechips can i optain more or less for a week long grind?
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    I recently started to grind arena to save for Abyss but when i saw how great it went a insted started saving 15k until 4th of July... average maximum i could get was 1200 units per arena (while collecting only milestones).

I thought it is impossible but im on my way to 15k units in 6 weeks
  • HailTheGreat1HailTheGreat1 Posts: 40
    Its doable if you have the time grinding arena with the added help of 3 day alliance events, solo events, completion/exploration of unit rewarding quest events.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217

ImGodMF said:

I grinded this in just
    the past 4 days
    Open some normal battle chips crystal, they will definitely add some units...
    Dont go for uncollected version please !
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

If I play say 2 hrs a day on arena how much units and battlechips can i optain more or less for a week long grind?

Depends on which arenas you do. There's 405 units hitting all milestones in the top 3 arenas. The t4b and t1a arenas have 30 units each.

Even with daily solo events, it's very difficult to pull 5k in 2 weeks. You have to get lucky with the RNG god when you pop arena crystals.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    It is possible but need to run arena very hard.

I’ve saved 15k in just over 6.5 weeks (I do have daily unit card and sigil active) but that is hitting all milestones in 3*,4* basic, 4* feature and about 20-30m in 5* feature.

As tip.. open the arena boost crystals and use the x3 3* ones and can get all the milestones in this arena in about 40 minutes of boost all champs.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

It is possible but need to run arena very hard.

I’ve saved 15k in just over 6.5 weeks (I do have daily unit card and sigil active) but that is hitting all milestones in 3*,4* basic, 4* feature and about 20-30m in 5* feature.

As tip.. open the arena boost crystals and use the x3 3* ones and can get all the milestones in this arena in about 40 minutes of boost all champs.

20M in featured 5 doesn't get you any additional units after hitting 12M. Extra battlechips yes, but if units are more important, going 20-30M is wasting a lot of time. 12M gets you the 135 units and a lot of battlechips that comes from all milestones.