**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* skill

I've been waiting for so long. Currently, I have 2 5* skill awakening gem. Who should I awaken and r4? Km, NT or keep waiting? This is the weakest class in my roster

5* skill 59 votes

Awaken and r4 KM
10%
MagrailothosMqc19Anonymous346pseudosaneBonzodavidCloudwalker 6 votes
Awaken and r4 NT
15%
winterthurLvernon15Osfan8StarKillerVIIMaxGamingKong_MasterThicco_ModeAomine_Daiki10SpideyFunko 9 votes
Keep waiting!!!
74%
GamerWolverDominatorFallencircusnameplasJim0172CropDusterHendrossHammerbro_64ThebgjkikiFurieuxBrokenDivyanshu910manveertherealGamesbond90Aleorheartbreakid_22Wine_LoverRamOnTheLakeDaMaharajaQacob 44 votes

Comments

• Awaken and r4 KM
    If you have void, KM is a very nice pick. KM alone is also awesome.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Wait wait and wait. Don't awaken but you should r4 km. Wait and save those gems for NF and Aegon(AG)
  • Kong_MasterKong_Master Posts: 100
    Awaken and r4 NT

If you have void, KM is a very nice pick. KM alone is also awesome.

I have 5* void and I didn't awaken him because I'd played with his 4* version too much and felt boring so I awakened my Cap IW
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Keep waiting!!!
    If you want to awaken killmonger and rank him up, just know that your next two 5 stars will be nick fury and aegon
  • Kong_MasterKong_Master Posts: 100
    Awaken and r4 NT
    FRITO_Man said:

Wait wait and wait. Don't awaken but you should r4 km. Wait and save those gems for NF and Aegon(AG)

But I have 2 skill awakening gems and I'm about to explore act 5 so I'll have at least 1 awakening gem more. So why not awaken?
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Keep waiting!!!
    I’m almost in the exact same boat. Except I have a 4-5 skill gem.

I have a duped KM, hate him

Just pulled an Elsa today might awaken her, but not seeing anything too crazy about her

I really really want aegon. Not for any specific content, just would really like to have him
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    edited June 2020
    Keep waiting!!!
    Wait or you’ll regret it.
    And one day it happens.
    It was last week for me.

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Awaken and r4 KM
    If you like Killmonger, go with him.

I did, and he's great. Contrary to popular opinion (in this thread, at least) the game doesn't revolve around those two champions.

Maybe you'll pull Nick/Aegon tomorrow. Maybe you'll get hit by a bus tomorrow.

Life is too short to spend this much angst on a video game.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Keep waiting!!!
    It will be worth the wait I promise. I have NF and Ægon duped and wouldn’t have it any other way.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Awaken and r4 NT
    First off, seeing as how you want to awaken and r4 Night Thrasher, do it. It’s your game, play the way you want.

Second, I’d personally awaken and r4 Night Thrasher. Dude is great and gets better with each sig. You have two, and can just save one. He’s also incinerate immune, and has a form of power gain.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Awaken and r4 NT
    NT is good when awakened
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Keep waiting!!!
    I had same stones and finally got aegon couple of months ago. Now I have all those stones again and waiting for furry or night monkey.
    I also have 6* r2 km for a very long time. Don't use him a lot, but he's super fun to play
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Awaken and r4 NT
    Rank the champ you like, personally I like NT a lot...took my 6* to r2. He is one of the best evade counters in the game.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    rank Killmonger but don't awaken him