**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why even bother with the L2 potions?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 749 ★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Why does kabam even both with giving you L2 potions in end game content? I'm sitting here doing V2 and spend a whole month worth of saved up L2 potions just to heal up my guy a quarter of the way. Pass the path and get 1 L2 potion rewards lol. It just seems ridiculous. They are so worthless at this point. Why are you not give out better potions at this point in the game? I mean not even L3 and those aren't even that great but they do something. I think its time for a change to this.

Comments

• Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    At least they’re great for V4....
    Maybe they’ll be useful in V5
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 749 ★★★
    That would be cool. Yeah, V4 was fun and made use of them. I hope they do more events where you get to use some of my lower rank champs. Last month was fun too.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

That would be cool. Yeah, V4 was fun and made use of them. I hope they do more events where you get to use some of my lower rank champs. Last month was fun too.

The only drawback if they make future variants use lower * champs will be all the forum posts of ppl complaining who sold off all their lower level champs. I also enjoyed last month acquiring and using different 2* champs. We need more content that make ppl use their full rosters.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

The only drawback if they make future variants use lower * champs will be all the forum posts of ppl complaining who sold off all their lower level champs. I also enjoyed last month acquiring and using different 2* champs. We need more content that make ppl use their full rosters.
    People only complain was 1* champs, while v4 required also 2* and 3* and 4* champs. Some didn't sell a single champ, but never got 1* hulk. With 2* you can easily grind arena and get most of champs. Sure, if the only suitable champ would be some unique 2*, like maybe kang, a lot of people wouldn't be happy. But all that takes is not to create things like that. I personally would always take nodes from act 6 like lifecycle over hard champ restriction