**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Disappointing Master Difficulty

IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
Is it just me or has this month's master difficulty been a real let down?

Glitches;
Winning a fight then having to replay the same fight (Enemy champ magically reappears)
Being punched out of special attacks
Serious lag/freezing/jumping
A.I stun immune with no mention of it

Fighting style;
Enemy champs spend more time dancing and blocking then actually fighting
Receiving Heavy damage while your champs blocking

Low level enemy champs;
4k hyperion as boss
1.7k miles morale
Unduped Doctor Voodoo in 3.1
4k Immortal Iron fist in 3.2

On the whole even with all the A.I favourable glitches this was very easy to beat.. It completely lacked challenge.. The idea of Master Difficulty is to push a player to there limits previous MD events have lived up to this unfortunately this month I have been left wanting

Comments

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Forgot to mention the title name (Inhomo Supremis) is also ridiculous.. If you don't type the whole thing into chat your entire message gets hashed out.. Why use a title name like this if the filter classes it as offensive
    (Of course we all know how ridiculously stupid the filter is messages blocked/disappearing but that's a topic for another thread)
  • Maybe it is not because the content sucks, maybe it is because you have gotten a lot stronger.

I feel the same bro. Been using my 2nd to 3rd (because of ongoing AQ and AW) stringers to clear maps of Master.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    That 3k PI boss Hyperion made zero sense (they clearly forgot to add a node or two), but who cares lmao. More wins for autofight
  • nah, never see the difference of master difficulty from the start till now
    look the same to me

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Rather than see Master difficulty increased Id just assume have another bracket added with better rewards. Maybe something extra for Uncollected players. Still to much of the player base trying to build up to the Master difficulty, anything more would just hurt them.

Of course, adding in an extra bracket would mean they would need to remove 100% exploration from Heroic to unlock Master.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    It's really disappointing. I have gone through all of master mode chapter 1 and two with my 5 star rank 2 hulk and built a synergized team around him.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    edited September 2017
    Why whine? Those are only useful for the loot at the end and the faster I can get through it the better.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    for me the let down was the nerfed amount of gold received in each fight
    I whine (as you put it lol) because of several reasons.
    Monthly events are the only time we're guaranteed new/newish content.. I mean at the rate their putting out Act 5 we can expect Act 6 in 2-3 years.
    They told us their plans to introduce 6* champs and introduce rewards to help speed up the rank up of champs we already have. But if this is done by making the content beatable by everyone it's a kick in the teeth to thoughs that have put effort into their AC.
    If I had of known how easy this month would be I'd of gone for time attack but if I got the Legend title I'd have no sense of achievement as I didn't have to work for it.
    I agree with @R4GE they should have an Insanity difficulty drop 100% Heroic change to 100% Master before it opens
  • RidheshRidhesh Posts: 11
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    I whine (as you put it lol) because of several reasons.
    Monthly events are the only time we're guaranteed new/newish content.. I mean at the rate their putting out Act 5 we can expect Act 6 in 2-3 years.
    They told us their plans to introduce 6* champs and introduce rewards to help speed up the rank up of champs we already have. But if this is done by making the content beatable by everyone it's a kick in the teeth to thoughs that have put effort into their AC.
    If I had of known how easy this month would be I'd of gone for time attack but if I got the Legend title I'd have no sense of achievement as I didn't have to work for it.
    I agree with @R4GE they should have an Insanity difficulty drop 100% Heroic change to 100% Master before it opens

I don't think that this months was the easiest out of all of them. Kingpin for sure was a better defender than the previous defender bosses like carnage punisher angela nebula even doctor octopus who are all easier to fight than him because of his ability to shrug off debuffs almost all the time. And you had 2 of them on every path for the last part. Even I have been completing master without any problems since the past Many quests without any items at all but when you compare the past ones I wouldn't say that this was the easiest because some of the ones before this were far easier for me.
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    Ridhesh wrote: »
    ...And you had 2 of them on every path for the last part.

Which was of course 3-4 of them with the death-defying respawn buff added into the mix. Can't forget that!
    Trumpoot wrote: »
    Ridhesh wrote: »
    ...And you had 2 of them on every path for the last part.

Which was of course 3-4 of them with the death-defying respawn buff added into the mix. Can't forget that!
    Haha exactly
    I have to say I found Kingpin very easy. My R5 Rogue was able to take him down first time every time (well except when he came back from beyond the grave I guess you can't count that as winning the first time lol) I had to use a revive on Hood (Ran in to fast with Gwenpool got caught by sp1) I thought Punisher was a pain in the ### even while blocking his specials seemed to do a lot of damage..
    I don't think they used Carnage as a main boss. Think they put him one space in front of boss because they new as a defender he's terrible..
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    What did you guys use to handle Hood? He basically full wiped me due to bad combos and 450 per tick regen.
    SlySly wrote: »
    What did you guys use to handle Hood? He basically full wiped me due to bad combos and 450 per tick regen.

Just parry and hit he takes massive damage when stunned so goes down quick like that. Or you could also use someone who can stun like ronan or Thor or storm etc etc
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Gully or X-23. is who I used.
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Basically for me
    After iceman
    Since the start of king groot.
    The master quest have been superb easy already. It is for months like that
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    this month master quest has been really easy. As for hood I just upgraded my 5star hulk to rank 3. Got him down to half health since i used him majorly for all fight b4 hood. Just chain stunned him with l1 and a rank 3 hulk hit really hard.
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    For me the hood (with 1% regen)
    Best choice is to use gullotine
    Just curse the hood
    He will die immediately

But i use thor
    Armor break 2 times and hood will start receive more damage then he can heals

Just remember always bait hood sp1
    And he be easy to kill
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    work hard
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    ive just got hood and kingpin to go in master im using 4/40 cap ww2 4/40 wolverie 4/40 thor 5/50 sw and 5/50 hulk
    will that be ok?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I don't see why not, (if your masteries are in good order) and just gotta watch out for KP when he absorbs a debuff. If your not paying attention they'll get stacked up quick.
    Speedbump wrote: »
    I don't see why not, (if your masteries are in good order) and just gotta watch out for KP when he absorbs a debuff. If your not paying attention they'll get stacked up quick.

cool thanks as for masteries i think there ok full deep wounds put some in fury and extended
    I used Gwenpool for hood (with regen) parry 3-4 hits parry 3-4 avoid sp1 charge in and finish him off (don't try Dormammu his sp1 kills off the regen for awhile but when it comes back its 923 a tick for the rest of the fight not sure if it's another glitch or if it's playing catch up for the regen missed) Keep Kingpin to sp1 easy to avoid just move to the far side of the screen then charge him before he's ready to fight again.
  • Tiago1980Tiago1980 Posts: 34
    the time has passed for the game and the difficulty calculated by the level of the player and his time of heroes.
    Just as the time has come to be available new levels of progress, new proficiencies and new points of proficiency.
    I do not understand why it takes so long or fear to hold the players' evolution.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Ya it's so boring, I just do hero and master and have no desire to do 100% master . Especially this one with the ridiculous nrg grab. Didn't use a single revive. Rewards are still not worth the nrg. I don't use any nrg items anymore either.