**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

MCoC Roadmap: Prelude

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    NinjaTuc said:

When will part 1 be out?

It should be out by now.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    It is 9:19 PST. The day has just begun for the folks at Kabam office.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Does it matter if it comes out in an hour or 10 hours? No, because it would still be June 23rd in Vancouver (therefore fulfilling their promise).
  • mrTequilasmrTequilas Posts: 31
    Are they coming up with that stuff right now?
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★

Am I the only one playing “The Final Countdown” while constantly refreshing the main page?

Nope
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★

Am I the only one playing “The Final Countdown” while constantly refreshing the main page?

No i am also doing this to great disappointment
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    10:00 am Pacific time now. Where is the announcement?
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Maybe after an hour
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    Jcobra25 said:

right, only 10am, they still have 14 more hours. patience! lol
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    The only schedule kabam is on today is to put out the announcement today. Everything else was just speculation. Be patient everyone!
  • Besides making it harder and implementing a **** attack boost that doesnt really nerf flow?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Kabam never gave a ETA for this, could be dropping at any time today up until they go home.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    Jcobra25 said:

Ainy said:

Jcobra25 said:

right, only 10am, they still have 14 more hours. patience! lol
    I must assume that's how you perform at your job?
    You have a deadline for a certain date, you come into the office on that day, get settled, make a few phone calls, and when your boss asks you about your report you just say "chill bro, I still got another 11 hours"
    Real pros you all.
    they never gave an estimated time for when the post will come out, they just gave the date. I am not defending them but they can drop it at 11:59pm and they will still make the deadline, so...
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    They put on their lifevests, battlehelmet, parachute, oxygen bottle, Rambo survivelknife and stuff before Release.
    Just in case.

I am so exited.