**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCoC Roadmap: Prelude

Comments

• Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

Just received the ingame message we were all waiting for 🤣😂

Why? This isn't an update. Nothing in game will change lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    blaqu3roc said:

Last time I anticipated something this much, I was sitting in at the theatre with all my snacks waiting to see who snaps Thanos out of existence.

Too bad it wasnt your snacks 🤣🤣🤣
  • ahsan73ahsan73 Posts: 25
    Just before my comment I’m lucky ☺️ And my potato
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 112

You've still got about an hour and a half to go!

Duuuuuude )))
  • KTM_726KTM_726 Posts: 8
    😐
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Awful changes to AW... literally the master alliances got a great buff, but platinum alliances get nothing... Kabam are just a bunch of morons

War isnt competitive its who willing to spend more to stay at the top 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • StuchStuch Posts: 44

Why must you make us wait 😭
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I thought the defensive changes was coming on the 25th "War Refresh – New narrative, map, nodes, defense tactics and… REWARDS! All coming in S19" this was on the road map for the 25th and for today i was looking fwd to "A New Vision – Explore the new direction for core Story content in MCoC
    Act 6 – All the changes coming to Act 6, bye-bye attack values, hello fresh Champion fight
    Book 2 Chapter 1 – Learn about the new direction, challenge, and gameplay of the latest act
    Variant 5 – Get a teaser of what’s to come from Variant 5
    Cavalier Difficulty – Find out more about the rollout of the next difficulty of Event Quest
    Rewards Boost – Bonus rewards for Abyss and beyond
    Soundtrack – Book 2 has more than just epic new gameplay… new sounds are coming
    Boss Rush & More – Starving for more?! We’ve got you covered"
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Awful changes to AW... literally the master alliances got a great buff, but platinum alliances get nothing... Kabam are just a bunch of morons

Good alliances didn’t any change either. Nice to see that the rich get richer while the poor get poorer. AW sucks so much as it is and they couldn’t even throw a bone to the lower tiers.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Good alliances didn’t any change either. Nice to see that the rich get richer while the poor get poorer. AW sucks so much as it is and they couldn’t even throw a bone to the lower tiers.
    It’s probably because lower tiers don’t spend as much money?
  • blaqu3rocblaqu3roc Posts: 7

Where is everyone getting this info?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Jcobra25 said:

Ainy said:

Jcobra25 said:

10:00 am Pacific time now. Where is the announcement?

right, only 10am, they still have 14 more hours. patience! lol
    I must assume that's how you perform at your job?
    You have a deadline for a certain date, you come into the office on that day, get settled, make a few phone calls, and when your boss asks you about your report you just say "chill bro, I still got another 11 hours"
    Real pros you all.
    Yeah but they didn’t say 9am sharp did they?
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    well lets hope the quest changes are something. So far the count is 0 balls and 1 strike. War was a bigger swing and miss than I would have anticipated but lets see if they can make contact on the quest changes.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    blaqu3roc said:

Lagacy’s video. At least that’s where I got it from.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★

blaqu3roc said:

Lagacy’s video. At least that’s where I got it from.
    Ther a post in news and announcement
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

Ainy said:

Jcobra25 said:

Ainy said:

Jcobra25 said:

10:00 am Pacific time now. Where is the announcement?

right, only 10am, they still have 14 more hours. patience! lol
    I must assume that's how you perform at your job?
    You have a deadline for a certain date, you come into the office on that day, get settled, make a few phone calls, and when your boss asks you about your report you just say "chill bro, I still got another 11 hours"
    Real pros you all.
    they never gave an estimated time for when the post will come out, they just gave the date. I am not defending them but they can drop it at 11:59pm and they will still make the deadline, so...
    Although that’s technically true it would only be for the people in that time zone or ones later. In Europe it would be late. Anyways, it will probably drop(hopefully) within the next hour.
    true, but then again, since the player base is spread across the world, someone will always be at slight "disadvantage" when it comes to breaking news. it's not a limited event though so it's not like people can't catch up the next morning lol
    (but I'm sure hardcore players would even stay up late for an annoucement like that lol)
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Damn.. G'night y'all