**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Season 19: Updates to Path Identities and New Nodes! [ June 30]

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Giodood_1 said:

i know the buff is good for people in master and up or platinum idk but gold 1 and down looks almost the same. i’m kinda disappointed that the rewards down there look the same because i’m in g2 rn and i was hoping for more shards but oh well

From plat4 and down is almost the same a few more shard
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★

Amadeo01 said:

So Stubborn tactic doesn't allow you to dodge an attack? What rubbish

That's not what it means lol, it means that if the defender evades/miss/dodge they will get an indestructible. Nothing is preventing your quake from evading or your ghost from phasing.
    Sure, you can still evade, if you want them to keep getting indestructible charges...so....
    I hope those indestructible charges are like killmonger's, where you can get rid of them through striking the defender in addition to what the node says which is to block a hit or be struck. If the indestructible charges cannot be removed except from blocking or being struck then its too OP.
    It's only blocking or being struck. Basically, they want you to throw items. Imagine the strike fury/oscillate node lol. Take damage and use items or take damage and use items
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I think the increase Is ok, but definitely could have been better. For all the trouble they increased for p4 and below 25%. That sucks. These nodes aren’t fun and the defensive tactics are even worse. The effort just isn’t worth it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

So we tell you how pissed off we are with flow. You decide to keep flow.

Do you really not want us to play war? Do you hate the mode that much? I wanted to give S19 a chance, but looking at this.. I hold 0 hope.

What had u expected deltas ther never revmove that one

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    The attack tactics are horrendous as why should control flow attackers not gain power flood on heavy and siphon gain block pen and rewards for this season barley changed they need to be increased way higher for it to be worth the time spent and with new map and how its meant to be harder doesnt reflect on the rewards put out please make rewards worth the time and rage from wars and not lacking
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I expected 1.25 to 1.5 times the 5* and 6* shards rewards to be added to the next season onwards, because 5 and 6* shards are the main reason for doing AW in the first place. So disappointed that they increased the catalyst rewards instead. Not that I'm complaining of course but AW needs to focus more on improving 5* and 6* shards rewards rather than catalyst rewards which is what AQ is for. Not saying to remove T2A and stuff from AW season rewards of course, they can stay as they are.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Well damn flow is being changed I will be quitting aw
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Stubborn is going to be a pain in the ***........
    Next OP tactic and it's respective attacker tactic doesn't counter it like flow...
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    TJ82 said:

Still meh rewards. And that solo event is a joke

What's wrong with the AW solo events haha, you get free stuff just from placing AW defenders and moving in AW. Sure they may not be that impressive but it's still free stuff.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

What a mockery for average players really
    Master 1 40k 6* shards
    Gold1 2.5k 6* shards

Are we exist in game???

Rewards quantum is a different discussion but you can't compare Masters top spot to Gold 1. In order to have a perfect season in Master, people spend about on average 5k+ units on potions and boosts. In order to have a perfect season in Gold 1, you just need to know your basic skills.
    Really thanks for enlightening me
    But I guess the core of game should be balancing the unbalanced things.
  • JermajestyJermajesty Posts: 20
    For the stubborn tactic, does “dodged” mean only champs like invisible woman or NC with a dodge ability or does it mean any dash back, including dexterity, to dodge an opponents attack?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    Masters gets rewards worth efforts. Below, you get nothing much.
    And they just changed it from flow wars to Stubborn wars. Do you guys test your tactics? Or just have a randomiser pull whatever nodes from a hat?
  • AjarAjar Posts: 64
    Lol Kabam are so serious?
    What are you doing? 500 shards for gold1/2 is embarrassing for you. I always liked war but it's getting more and more useless. I mean why the stress of war if the rewards are barely a drop on a hot stone. 1000 6 star shards lol. Go back to the office and try again please
  • DaG891DaG891 Posts: 2
    Once again war rewards and content updated for the top 1% to drive allys to spend and compete for masters. Kabam does not create for fun anymore.