**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Season 19: Updates to Path Identities and New Nodes! [ June 30]

Comments

• JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    The reward changes aren’t good. The solo objective sucks. This is supposed to be a new phase of redemption for the game, but so far it’s been impressively underwhelming, disappointing, and overall damning, as it indicates they really haven’t gotten the extent to which the game has fallen behind the interest of its players.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

What a mockery for average players really
    Master 1 40k 6* shards
    Gold1 2.5k 6* shards

Are we exist in game???

Rewards quantum is a different discussion but you can't compare Masters top spot to Gold 1. In order to have a perfect season in Master, people spend about on average 5k+ units on potions and boosts. In order to have a perfect season in Gold 1, you just need to know your basic skills.
    Which is true, but just shows the difference tbh. People spending should have an advantage, but the difference between Masters and even P2/P3 is massive. The gap just keeps increasing. They should have buffed the rewards down low as well for shards. Not a 1k 6* shards for P4.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Now i see why the AW/AQ boost was in the unit store for sale, good marketing because once war start with these new nodes get ready to item out.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Alright I have some questions
    1) The Bulwark indestructible is a buff that can be interacted with by stagger and nullify? Don't want the buff vs passive fiasco again.So, I just want to be sure
    2) Do the indestructible charges increase when you use dexterity mastery. It was mentioned as dodge, so I just want a little more clarity.
    3) Do the charges increase by 1 every time you miss/evade/dodge? or do they increase by 1 the first time, increase by 2 the second time and by 3 the third time making a total and maximum of 6?
    Anyone from Kabam can respond, Thank you
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    I want the developers to try doing wars vs is Alliances. Tactics are just useless. They don't work. Everytime they change a tactic, people tell them that it's a failure, they disagree, make us hamsters to test it out and then 'nerf' it the next season before adding something else.
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 155 ★★★
    Nothing in here gets me excited for AW. Flow will still be overpowered and the rewards changes are very minor. I will continue to be sitting out of AW.

Please take the community feedback to heart and scrap tactis all together.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Welcome to Stubborn Wars! Looks fun, too bad I won't be using any items for AW still.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I meant flow ain’t being changed I will be quitting aw
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Not to mention that the stubborn tactic makes ghost 100% useless.
  • mdangerpowersmdangerpowers Posts: 27
    I see Flow is back. I will have tell my Alliance I will be stepping down. I have no interest in fighting that node again. If you look at current boss diamond maps it’s as if Mystic wars have returned when you add Doom to SS, BWCV, Mojo, Dorm, & Magik.

Before chiming in “It’s not so hard,” I was the one taking on IMIW. Sometimes it was clean sometimes not. Rewards are still not worth the 160 units to heal up.
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    War just got a whole lot harder and more time consuming for attacking (now need to check your lane, check the defensive tactic, check how/who it affects offensively), harder and more time consuming to choose defenders (decide on a tactic, redo EVERYONE's defenders accordingly, repeat as we all learn more about tactics), harder and more time consuming to place, and the actual fights are more complicated and harder on an individual level with new nodes/tactics/etc., all for zero additional rewards (for my alliance - Gold 1/2/3).