**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Updated AW rewards: Still tone deaf

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
This is not a complaint about the rich getting richer, I have zero problem with those who put that much effort and resources into AW getting great rewards, this is about reward distribution.

Our alliance is typically tier 6, we normally place silver 1.

All of our opponents have rosters full of 5/65s and 6/2s. I assume they’re in the same boat as us, we play AW as a pastime and don’t put resources into it.

None of the new rewards do much of anything for us, especially since we can earn more than that in one week of AQ.

Where Kabam is missing the mark is in the t5 basic and class shard distribution. That’s what would make it worthwhile. As is 2% for platinum 4 seems extremely low for a class, that’s 2% after 6 weeks of waiting. After one whole year that’s only about 16% of a t5c, and those would rarely all be the same class. That’s a reward that should be going to bronze, or even stone. That low amount of shards isn’t going to upset any balance whatsoever.

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

Why would bronze or stone receive T5CC? Id personally say G1, maybe G2 recieve 2% minimum, but no lower. P4 should be receiving at least 5-10% each month

Honestly I believe every level should receive a portion of the same rewards. Like give stone 125 6* shards. We’re talking YEARS before these add up to anything, it would do nothing to upset the balance of the game. If you have stone 1% of a t5cc every 6 weeks, what’s that going to effect? Absolutely nothing except that in five years or so they may somehow form one.

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Totally agree, my alliance usually places plat4 and the rewards aren’t really a big step up. And the defense tactics are still bs. No improvement.
  • Please use the Thread at the top of the Section for feedback on Alliance Wars.
This discussion has been closed.