**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War Season 19: Updates to Path Identities and New Nodes! [ June 30]

Comments

• RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Those AW changes are pretty much the exact opposite of all the feedback given by the players in the last 6 months.

Harder nodes, worst tactics, barely better rewards. Time to quit AW altogether for me.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Why keep flow though? It was clearly the most overused tactic and clearly the most hated. Where’s the incentive to use a different tactic?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    YsF said:

As a member of a Gold 2 Alliance, I hate that they made zero changes to the crystal shards. I mean war is supposed to be a place to earn them. We already get rankup materials from AQ. It was better if you didn't change anything.

Hang on there, don't say that it's better to not change the rewards haha. Adding some rewards is always better than nothing, but for AW they should have upped the shards rather than the catalysts. Not to mention that with the increased difficulty of AW, people would be even angrier if the rewards didn't change at all.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Is there an upper limit for Stubborn? It's says 1/2/3 whenever you evade/miss/dodge, but where does it cap?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★

Wow. Double 6star shards and increase 5 star Shards for Master/Plat And do pretty much nothing for Gold and below? Straight BS.

Plat 4 only went up 1k 6* shards and 3k 5* shards and we play on tiers 3-5 in order to stay at plat4. Not worth the effort at all
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    Wow, check out that balance:
    Plat4 gets +1000 6* shards
    Plat4 gets +4000 6* shards
    Master 1 gets +20 000 6* shards
    I guess only the top 300 alliance that gives the revenue
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Is there an upper limit for Stubborn? It's says 1/2/3 whenever you evade/miss/dodge, but where does it cap?

The max is 3 indestructible charges for the defender I believe.

At which point you need to be hit / take a block damage before you can damage 'em.
    Imagine having to dex the specials then instead of punishing the defender, u need to take a hit first.
  • mrTequilasmrTequilas Posts: 31
    for a month of grind in gold should be more than the monthly EQ uncollected rewards, is it too much to ask?

The max is 3 indestructible charges for the defender I believe.

At which point you need to be hit / take a block damage before you can damage 'em.
    Imagine having to dex the specials then instead of punishing the defender, u need to take a hit first.
    The way the description states, it doesn't give a max number. And just says whenever. That's what I'm worried about. Node is already garbage, but this would make it even worse.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★

Why keep flow though? It was clearly the most overused tactic and clearly the most hated. Where’s the incentive to use a different tactic?

Don't worry buddy, it will not be the most used anymore, we have a new one - stubborn

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

LSDin said:

Kabam Won the troll Awards for the Century with this announcement 🤣🤣

G1 should be 2x t5b & 6x t2a ~ enuff for r5 a 5*
    + 25% t5cc crystal

P4 should be 3x t5b & 7x t2a ~ enuff for r2 a 6*
    + 35% t5cc crystal

Scale up and down from there

But Kabam is like

We were P4 a few seasons ago and after Flow were like nahhh .. then we were like War?

Nahhhhh

And reformed as a high prestige 5x5 / No War / 1 Optional War BG

Never been happier in game, and have gotten more outta the Glory store & having top champs always available to clear content than vs. spending for heals in the Glory store.

I HIGHLY encourage others to take the no War route if you're on the fence about it ~ it's so much more rewarding in both resources acquired over that time frame, and in saving your mental & emotional health.

This is beyond one of the most ridiculous things I've seen posted here..... wow
    I’ll agree 35% of a t5cc is a bit too much but 2% is pitiful
    I think we got 6 2% crystals for Master last season maybe (I really don't remember it might be less), much more than 2% wouldn't make a ton of sense really considering the effort differnce it takes between the two.

They always roll out new resources incredibly slowly now. The shard increases, and particularly the 5* shards, definitely should have been higher in the lower ranks though
    Knation said:

LSDin said:

+ 25% t5cc crystal

+ 35% t5cc crystal

But Kabam is like

We were P4 a few seasons ago and after Flow were like nahhh .. then we were like War?

Nahhhhh

Never been happier in game, and have gotten more outta the Glory store & having top champs always available to clear content than vs. spending for heals in the Glory store.

I HIGHLY encourage others to take the no War route if you're on the fence about it ~ it's so much more rewarding in both resources acquired over that time frame, and in saving your mental & emotional health.

2% is useless. I agree. But if P4 got 35%, Masters 1 would easily get around 2. That's the same as completing Abyss lol. Which is stupid.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★

Knation said:

LSDin said:

+ 25% t5cc crystal

+ 35% t5cc crystal

But Kabam is like

Nahhhhh

2% is useless. I agree. But if P4 got 35%, Masters 1 would easily get around 2. That's the same as completing Abyss lol. Which is stupid.
    no one said that it should be such a big gap between master and P4\G1.
    we are running the same map with the same BS nodes and most times map is even harder in P4\G1 because opponents don't care about Diversity.
    if we share the same BS we should share similar rewards (not the same but also not such a big difference)
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★

Knation said:

LSDin said:

+ 25% t5cc crystal

+ 35% t5cc crystal

But Kabam is like

Nahhhhh

@KnightZero you're thinking backwards ~ why not have Abyss rewards be 1 t5cc of each class as the rewards ~ next up is gonna be r4's so ..
    Carmel1 said:

Knation said:

LSDin said:

+ 25% t5cc crystal

+ 35% t5cc crystal

But Kabam is like

Nahhhhh

no one said that it should be such a big gap between master and P4\G1.
    we are running the same map with the same BS nodes and most times map is even harder in P4\G1 because opponents don't care about Diversity.
    if we share the same BS we should share similar rewards (not the same but also not such a big difference)
    Masters spend more. I'm not saying that there should be that much of a difference, but I'm talking as to how they've based it. You can clearly see the difference. So if you add to what G1/P4 have, if they keep the same difference, then you'll have an even bigger imbalance.
    But whatever said and done, they should be a decent difference. But I don't agree with the way they have put it now.
    LSDin said:

Knation said:

LSDin said:

+ 25% t5cc crystal

+ 35% t5cc crystal

But Kabam is like

Nahhhhh

@KnightZero you're thinking backwards ~ why not have Abyss rewards be 1 t5cc of each class as the rewards ~ next up is gonna be r4's so ..
    They have already updated rewards. They won't update it again. And 1 T5cc of each class is a lot when they haven't even come close to R4 6*.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Come on guys. You can do better than this.

No mention on some of the horrible new nodes you’re introducing.
    Not only did you not eliminate Defender Tactics you brought a worst one !
    Attacker tactics don’t work either. Aside from maybe the Siphon one, they won’t help.

Please review this issues. They are not making war better.
  • PepeqlPepeql Posts: 24
    so I got around 11 War champions titles, does it means i'm getting the new "Undisputed War Champion" or everyone gonna start at 0? @Kabam Miike

@Kabam Miike now that the AW timers will be 5 minutes, will you update the 3 minutes boost to 5-10 minutes in order for them to last for at least 2 fights?

Yeah completely forgot about this. Spot on question regarding boosts.