**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW rewards solution.

Ok, simple solution to a simple problem.

Take all rewards away from AW.
Replace everything with glory.

Whatever tier you reach by the end of the season give you a set amount of glory.

Each win gives you a set amount.

Each loss gives you a tiny amount.

Revamp the glory store.

Add higher purchase limits whilst evening out the costs.

Add different and new things to buy, like t5cc Crystal's and 6* shards, aw/aq boosts etc

Give players the chance to get what they want to get dependant on their own personal progression.

Everybody wins because we all can get what we want and are incentivised to play to get what we want/need.

Maybe it's too simple. Maybe I've not thought it through. I just hope someone from Kabam actually reads this and see a diamond in my ramblings.

Comments

• deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    This is actually good.
  • AceHaywardAceHayward Posts: 37
    Thanks. :)
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Im agree. This is brilliant idea. I think it should include gold.because, you know, gold is gold

They can make an alternate store section instead of giving glory. In that store section you can buy whatever as the person said

This would work too! Pain would be another currency to work with but yeah!
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I likes this a lot. Would obviously need finessing for things like season rewards but they could offer a Masters shard package Or masters Catalyst package for example that you could only buy for a week around season end.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    They could just ask anyone who actually plays the game to come up with a rewards system - anyone - and it would be better than the sorry tweak of last season's rewards. They just don't get it.
  • VikDabasVikDabas Posts: 75
    Totally agreed.
    Mauled said:

I likes this a lot. Would obviously need finessing for things like season rewards but they could offer a Masters shard package Or masters Catalyst package for example that you could only buy for a week around season end.

Yeah, or even lock off half the store dependent on whether they actually participated in wars or aq. Keeping those rewards seperate.
  • ahsan73ahsan73 Posts: 25
    Agree
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Seems like a great idea. One thing is that aw has always been shards and aq has always been cats. This would allow us to completely focus on one, which is obviously good for players, but maybe not ideal for kabam. I think a new shop could also be a good idea. Reduces rng and gives players more choice
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Alliance War would become Alliance Qu-ar then lol, if you allow an AQ currency to be available for war rewards. You don’t get hero shards in AQ, so very doubtful Glory would be made available in war. The main idea is good though, so something similar to Glory could be made available in war but in another name. Like Renown maybe.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I like this, definitely buff the other rewards though.
  • KimilKimil Posts: 84
    Yes, I love the idea of a war store. How about even having rotating champions in that store 🤭
    Kimil said:

Yes, I love the idea of a war store. How about even having rotating champions in that store 🤭

If only. I think a nexus crystal would be closer to plausibility
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Damn it. :) I was just about to create a similar thread in the "Suggestions" section.

My idea was also based on glory (or a war based currency).
    The point of using glory is that glory is already in the system and we already have a glory store that can get additions.

The difference in what I wanted is this:
    - Kabam should reward glory/war currency also to individuals not only at the end of a season or a war.
    - for instance killing an enemy (in the first / second / third attempt) would give you X amount of glory.
    - a killing in defense by one of your defenders could also bring you glory
    - I'm not thinking of huge amounts - but this is also a way to encourage people not just to participate but also to do good or better than other colleagues because at this moment we totally miss this. There is no reason for an alliance member to kill 7 enemies even if he can on opposition to another member who will do "more" in the same war.

Also this system could apply to alliance quests where taking longer paths and killing more enemies would be more rewarding for you personally.
  • Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Posts: 84
    NoOnexRO said:

Damn it. :) I was just about to create a similar thread in the "Suggestions" section.

The point of using glory is that glory is already in the system and we already have a glory store that can get additions.

- Kabam should reward glory/war currency also to individuals not only at the end of a season or a war.
    - for instance killing an enemy (in the first / second / third attempt) would give you X amount of glory.
    - I'm not thinking of huge amounts - but this is also a way to encourage people not just to participate but also to do good or better than other colleagues because at this moment we totally miss this. There is no reason for an alliance member to kill 7 enemies even if he can on opposition to another member who will do "more" in the same war.

Also this system could apply to alliance quests where taking longer paths and killing more enemies would be more rewarding for you personally.

I’m sure it’s a noble thought but this basically says the biggest and baddest defenders get all the glory.

and the longer paths/individual rewards will inevitably lead to theft and sabotage.

As for currency the easiest thing would be to buff/revamp the loyalty store and reward more loyalty. Have one store for Items/consumables and one store for rank materials/crystals Or a mix of each?

Essentially this would just be a permanent version of the pyramid x/sorcerer event or current modok store tho, and what would they do for side events?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    NoOnexRO said:

What about the guy in the alliance who usually runs as back up because he has the roster/skill for all the tricky matchups and only ends up doing 3-4 fights? He’s getting less despite arguably being a more valuable member of the team.
  • KimilKimil Posts: 84
    Mauled said:

NoOnexRO said:

What about the guy in the alliance who usually runs as back up because he has the roster/skill for all the tricky matchups and only ends up doing 3-4 fights? He’s getting less despite arguably being a more valuable member of the team.
    Yes - i agree that the rewards should still be per alliance rather than per player.