**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCoC Roadmap: Prelude

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    12:00...

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Ok, so the ccp guys have announced it. Can we get it on the forum too? I want to read it for myself before listening to seatin kiss kabam's butt for a few minutes.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    Menkent said:

Ok, so the ccp guys have announced it. Can we get it on the forum too? I want to read it for myself before listening to seatin kiss kabam's butt for a few minutes.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-the-future-of-quests/
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    We need a 6* Archangel
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    What do they mean when they say more control on crystals ??? Hmmmmmm
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

So with the alliance blog post being delayed, any chance you can bring the crystal and champ acquisition post forward in its place?

I myself wouldn't like to see this.
    Pulling posts forward = rushed deadlines
    Rushed deadlines = more mistakes, less preparation
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

DalBot said:

All the KT1 love here... dude has just been crazy bitter since the failure of the "boycott" that his alliance didn't adhere to 😂

Lol you make it sound like everyone in the forums is showering him without. One guy said he's not CCP, I said it allows him to be candid (which is objectively true), and only one person gave a subjective opinion where they said KT1 is the best. Did Kabam delete the lovefest?
    Candid? Is that what we're going with?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Is it just me or did the dates disappear?!

Edit: if someone knows them could you reply to me.

Edit2: found them on YT though they seem to be gone from this thread and link LOL
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Is it just me or did the dates disappear?!

Edit: if someone knows them could you reply to me.

Edit2: found them on YT though they seem to be gone from this thread and link LOL

Hey there, You are correct.. the dates have been removed.. here is the post as it was originally for the alliances info.

I believe they have removed the date information as they are no longer committing to a timeframe although they would like to see it remain the same, as stated in this post.

• rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Not only that they had removed it from sticky thread.. So that after few new thread this would be lost somewhere.. Ah kabam..
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

So with the alliance blog post being delayed, any chance you can bring the crystal and champ acquisition post forward in its place?

Well if this was a competent company, the other roadmaps would be ready already and it wouldn’t be an issue to just swap out the champ one for the AW one, but since this is Kabam, they don’t finish the roadmaps until the day of the deadline.

Well if this was a competent company, the other roadmaps would be ready already and it wouldn’t be an issue to just swap out the champ one for the AW one, but since this is Kabam, they don’t finish the roadmaps until the day of the deadline.
    They have a number of people commenting on it, whose sole job is not really to write up things for the Forum. They have other things on their plate as well. It's not just someone sitting behind a keyboard that is slacking.

They have a number of people commenting on it, whose sole job is not really to write up things for the Forum. They have other things on their plate as well. It's not just someone sitting behind a keyboard that is slacking.
    Their job is to make the game something worth playing. This is part of their job. Not to mention that they have had how long to work on this? Pretty much all these issues didn’t just crop up a month ago, they have been around for a long time. Not to mention, they gave themselves these deadlines and still can’t meet them.
    Let's send them to bed without supper.
    Seriously, they're doing their job, and if it's delayed because they're working on feedback from the current roadmap, then that's nothing to be upset about. Would you rather they log on, drop the details, and not listen at all?

Their job is to make the game something worth playing. This is part of their job. Not to mention that they have had how long to work on this? Pretty much all these issues didn’t just crop up a month ago, they have been around for a long time. Not to mention, they gave themselves these deadlines and still can’t meet them.
    Let's send them to bed without supper.
    Seriously, they're doing their job, and if it's delayed because they're working on feedback from the current roadmap, then that's nothing to be upset about. Would you rather they log on, drop the details, and not listen at all?
    I’d rather they didn’t let it get to this point to begin with. It’s not like they haven’t had feedback on all these issues for months or even years in some case, they just chose to ignore it until they no longer could. It’s delayed because they didn’t handle it properly. The roadmaps should have been written, given to CCP for feedback, revised if necessary, and polished at least a week before the deadline. They bungled this massively.
    Why stop at sending to bed without supper? Let’s take away their dessert for a week too.
    It's delayed because they had some ideas that didn't sit well, and people gave feedback. That's about it. As for the expectation that they should have it ready, you missed the part about how they're presenting it as it's ready. Honestly, this whole situation is just starting to get way too demanding to be any kind of productive. It's just one rant after another.