**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dev Diary: The Future of Quests

Summoners!

Part 1 of our Roadmap is live! Head over to our blog to read thoughts on the past, present, and future of Quests in Marvel Contest of Champions! Our team goes over what we've learned from the Book 2 Act 1 Beta Test and how we'll be moving forward revisions to Act 6 and the Champion Boss Fight, and much more! Read all about it on our Blog! Click here!

As we mention in the post, we'd like to hear from you, our players, on what your Act 6 Pain Points with certain bosses were. We have some of our own plans and targets in the works, but they’re still early on and we don’t want to limit the possibilities by talking specifics just yet.

We're going to set up a player focus group with a selection of 20-30 Summoners from across The Battlerealm and work with them to do some discovery surrounding what made some of the more troubling fights problematic. We're looking for players that have attempted Act 6 and can identify areas in which they felt they faced a challenge that was more difficult than they expected.

Apply to be part of the Act 6 Pain Point Player Focus Group here.

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    YEEEES
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I was here
  • RaToniiiRaToniii Posts: 20
    edited June 2020
    LET'S GOOOOOO
  • Coolc5050Coolc5050 Posts: 16
    I’m 1 path away from 6.2 100% that path being the no retreat champion path, is it worth doing it for better compensation?
  • RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98
    edited June 2020
    Whether this was unintentionally unaddressed, or whether Kabam do not want to act on this, will players who have defeated The Champion previously receive compensation? Please, a straight clarification on this would be helpful. I don't think we need compensation for this fight. But any people think we do.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Are the attack values and Champion boss fixed within the next update, or just sometime before dec 2020? Really hope its within the next update, so we can make some progress in act 6 exploration.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Thank you Kabam team 🖤
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    What do they mean by with the act 2 update all quests will be wiped? If i already explored act 1-5 does that mean i have to re-explore act 1-5?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I am excited about the Act 6 changes. I love this game and dig challenges, but I do not like stupid hard, and I avoid things that look to be more frustrating than fun.

Doubly excited for the Cav difficulty, and I like your plan. When I became Cavalier, it took a few months before I could 100 percent the monthly EQ UC difficulty, but I built my roster and now I can do it every month. I like that this new difficulty will present the same dynamic for me.

Thanks for listening to everyone and working to make these changes.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Just to clarify, even if the act 6 changes are more than 3 months after I’ve done that content I’ll still get compensation right?

Just gotta say, this looks absolutely amazing, just like the first roadmap it Inc life’s everything we wanted (act 6 attack stuff cav eq variant 5 etc) but also even more, I’m supper excited for that boss rush, and it seems like the omega thing will be fairly similar to a champion challenge, and I’m of course hyped for the new endgame endgame thing, looks amazing overall

3 months before update. From what I understood. Don't agree with that though. Should be whenever for Act 6.3/6.4
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    This looks very interesting, and I am glad too see it. I'm looking forward to the boss rushes
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I really like this I’m impressed summer of pain sounds nutty tho 👀👀