**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

hood having permanent +129 health gain?

fighting the hood in special event was find up until he was given a permanent +129 health gain and killed off all of my champions i had already used level 2 group revives and power ups before i realized then took the screen shot and du recorder evidence of this, what i call cheating by kabam.
surely 1% health can not add up to +129 permanent health gain
seems to me like a few signature abilities are a bit screwy
kccwbopef5ka.png

3e9uymlpg0g6.png

Comments

• ps. the best i have seen my dupped wolverine regen is +50 max
    if its not cheating to make us buy more items then what is it?
  • Appleisgod wrote: »
    Have you read the node?

Nodes can write?
  • use someone with heal block. i am using my 5/50 4* Ghost Rider
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★
    And 129 is not alot.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    1% per second. If he has 12,900 health that would be 129. He also takes more damage when stunned, so try playing the node. if you can't outdamage it and can't outsmart it then you just aren't ready for that content. Adapt!
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Parry - 3 hit, parry - 3 hit...continue

Or use someone who stuns.
  • You do realize that hood is on a node that increases regeneration right? That's why it's more than 1%. Also he has stun vulnerability, meaning you can deal great amounts of damage while he's stunned. I killed him on master mode with a rank 3 4*. You can't compare 1% Regen to wolverine because his Regen mechanic is completely different. And are you sure your wolverine is maxed as a 4*? Because I have one too, and he recovers 153 health per second and over 300 with his duped ability. If you are going to say kabam is cheating, make sure you understand how the nodes work and bring better "proof" than this.
  • BTW if this is what you consider cheating, you are gonna hate act 5
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    use rogue if you have that's how i knocked him
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Your fighting in master and your clearly not ready for it this month. That's evidently clear. Your champs look rank 3 and your getting hit no wonder he looks like god. Best thing I can tell you is stop getting hit and rank your champs up.
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    Use GR L1 to nullify his regen and kill him.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Is this in master?

Hood in heroic has similar PI and regen, I didnt even notice his regen to be honest, probably 18 hits to take him down and that was not using AA.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Heroic and Master have Hood with his regeneration node. Since he receives stun vulnerability, should be very easy to kill him with champs that stun a lot like Ronan, Thor and Hulk even with his strong regeneration. If you have high health, Bane will also help you outdamage his heal.

Basically, the key champs to use here are champs that can stun, or champions with strong attack (such as SL and RR) (Use parry often and you will definitely kill him quickly).
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    Shoot Hood in master Regen at 400 a tick and was easy to kill.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Just killed him with 11 hits about an hour ago using my R5 4* Guilly. I don't think I even stunned him. Just baited a couple heavy attacks...