**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulkbuster Buff Info - Now's the Perfect Time

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
Just wanted to point out that a 7 hour Tech Advancement solo event just started. sometime in the next 6 hours or so would be a GREAT time to let the community FINALLY know what the new Hulkbuster buff is going to look like.

However, being realistic I fully expect that information to not come to us until next Monday when the rest of the updates on the Champions is released in full from the detailed Roadmap post slated for 6/29. Nothing like Kabam taking "the end of June" literally for something so long-awaited.

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    For the most part, we already know what he’ll look like thanks to the beta. The updated Hulkbuster gets released next week.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    i mean you can view his abilities in game already so
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Etm34 said:

For the most part, we already know what he’ll look like thanks to the beta. The updated Hulkbuster gets released next week.

If we know something for sure, then that KABAM loves to surprise us. I'm sure they will change him. and for sure for the better. 😜
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I've been part of almost all the champion beta tests. There are often some differences between the beta and the final version; those differences can change a player's mind between leveling up this champ or another when looking at things like 6* rank up resources. I just am hoping they give us the details of what the changes will be sooner rather than later; I don't care if we don't actually get the buff until next week, but it would be nice to have them at least provide the details, something like a new champion spotlight.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 493 ★★★
    I was under the same mindset at first, but lately I've only worried about level up solo event. The class advancement rewards really need an update.