**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it better to have few rank 5s or more rank 4s?

deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
Which one would be better option? Soon i'll have my second 5* r5 and i have so many rank 3 and 4 champions. My rank 4 cap iw still rocks with his sp2 crit for example. Would having more rank 4s be better for diversity or should i just rank up my best champions to rank 5?

Comments

• chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    Rank 5 would be better in my opinion, attack rating and critical rating increases as u rank up
    Atleast have 5 different rank 5 champs , i myself don't have rank 5 champs yet lol. But looking to rank 5 to one of my champs. Im confuse should i rank up my 6* or 5*
    I have man thing 6*
    Domino and venom are top contender in 5*
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

Rank 5 would be better in my opinion, attack rating and critical rating increases as u rank up

And i guess it would help me clear hard contents faster. But on the other hand if i have more rank 4s i will have more counters for bosses or for hard contents.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I'm free player, I never have invested any dollar for my have worked just rank up 5*, actually i'm cavalier. In my opinión you just rank up 4* to rank 3, that help you in grinds to farm units and gold.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★

Atleast have 5 different rank 5 champs , i myself don't have rank 5 champs yet lol. But looking to rank 5 to one of my champs. Im confuse should i rank up my 6* or 5*
    I have man thing 6*

Rank five champs really help you clear content. And I'd recommend the OP takes CAIW to R5 ASAP.

But you do need to be selective, @chrisfernendezzz

Both Domino and Venom are worth taking to R5 - both are savagely effective, and will do far more for you than Man-Thing.

On the other hand if your Mystic 6* had been Dr Doom, then that would have been a much tougher decision, and could have gone the other way!

I have man thing 6*

Rank five champs really help you clear content. And I'd recommend the OP takes CAIW to R5 ASAP.

But you do need to be selective, @chrisfernendezzz

Both Domino and Venom are worth taking to R5 - both are savagely effective, and will do far more for you than Man-Thing.

On the other hand if your Mystic 6* had been Dr Doom, then that would have been a much tougher decision, and could have gone the other way!
    Yes u are right, i will rank up my domino but also in feeling very bad for my venom. I want to rank him up too as soon as possible.
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    edited June 2020
    I believe with the direction the game is going it will be better to have a solid foundation of rank four champions before worrying about r5. Honestly you can clear all the way through act six with r4 champs no problem but if you focus only r5 you will undoubtedly be lacking in different areas of utility. No single champ can do it all! T2a is precious and r5 costs much more resources
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    Also can we see your roster