**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I awaken?

XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
Both are rank 4 5*s. I also have sig stones for them if needed.

Who should I awaken? 55 votes

Captain America IW
65%
PantherusNZLeNoirFaineantSpity68SiddhantKwatraGodrohrHammerbro_64RoOOtsReferenceForumName123shadow_lurker22doctorbHedgedog387MaxGamingNotsavage19RookiieX_Factor_AgentLpirnie5321EtjamaDead1EinfachSo 36 votes
Void
34%
SnakeEyes69abn86SpeedbumpAnonymous346CropDusterCupidmanveertherealchrisfernendezzzRabangaBeyond00_PotatolegionKyusushuiBonzodavidDnegrin6969ILLUSION8Ben_15455Aayush19VibhavJCC5280 19 votes

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Captain America IW
    Awaken yourself. And then Captain America.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Captain America IW
    Both are great and need the gem, but Cap goes from high demi unduped to high god duped to beyond god at sig 200.
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Void
    i think void needs the awakened ability more than cap. cap is great even without it (but does get a huge benefit fro it). void really isnt great without it and it makes him insane for so many stupid fights
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    ILLUSION8 said:

i think void needs the awakened ability more than cap. cap is great even without it (but does get a huge benefit fro it). void really isnt great without it and it makes him insane for so many stupid fights

Not if you have Warlock already

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Void
    void needs it more than CAIW
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Captain America IW
    Void needs it more, but Cap is wayyy better. Has more utility than Void.