**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★

Baiting out an AI's special attack for 5 minutes then they immediately throw it the exact moment they get to max power.

Comment yours

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    The special bias node that says opponents are more likely to throw sp3 then sp2 then sp1, ‘excact same wording as special 2 or special 1 bias that don’t really do anything”,’ functions as an all or nothing node
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    what grinds my gears is other gears
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243

Getting XP boosts as rewards.

this pisses me off. at least allow level 60 players to use the xp in an XP store or similar. otherwise dont bother giving us the boosts as they are LITERALLY useless
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Dying on easy characters
  • DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81
    Unio77 said:

Just testing out 6.1.5 to get a feel for the difficulty and playing so well you make it to CB only to waste 465 units thinking you can beat him with your champs but instead you get wrecked 😤

Lol @Unio77 , I am literally doing the same thing now and WOW I am stuck at crossbones, spent 200 units till now .😅😅
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Arena and AQ Ai
  • DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81

Unio77 said:

Just testing out 6.1.5 to get a feel for the difficulty and playing so well you make it to CB only to waste 465 units thinking you can beat him with your champs but instead you get wrecked 😤

Lol @Unio77 , I am literally doing the same thing now and WOW I am stuck at crossbones, spent 200 units till now .😅😅
    And that's what grinds my gears
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Mathgeek said:

All of 5.2.4

I'm stuck there right now, but what ticks me off is having nothing to do in the game
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    "Randomly" getting your 4th Tech AG in a row.
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    Icehawklb said:

"Randomly" getting your 4th Tech AG in a row.

I'm on my 5th consecutive mystic
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    H_I_Z said:

Mathgeek said:

All of 5.2.4

I'm stuck there right now, but what ticks me off is having nothing to do in the game
    Yeah I'm finding the class gates to be a pain. I don't have many decent mystics. To be honest I'm not devoting a lot of time to trying it right now. Just dipping my toe in the water, but plan to really focus on it soon. Might have to just bite the bullet and accept the 50% attack reduction. I also wish the paths were just a little shorter but that's just nitpicking. I don't even want to think about what Act 6 will be like.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    When people diss the rankups you do, because you don't follow the meta.
  • SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    Becoming cavalier, getting cavalier crystals, and PULLING 3* CHAMPS!!!!! Bad enough we can’t use 4* in act 6. Yet hey let’s add some 3/4* for the useless category. Nice work
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    @Dashamtvamasiay
    Well my fears have stop grinding for now becuase i just completed 6.1.5.
    My MVP was quake