**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MODOK Contract Target MEGATHREAD

Comments

• Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 463 ★★★
    There's an Abomination 5 spaces in on the first quest of Road to the Labyrinth
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    Crine60 said:

TP33 said:

Just search up the champions name. Problem solved

Not for people who can't fight r3 6*.
    Also champ names don’t necessarily actually match up. There’s been a couple where you’ve been given about 10 users with that champ name, and none of them has that champ as the duel option.
    There's also a Man Thing named man thing 10
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    great Man thing target Is Spider Funko

Crine60 said:

TP33 said:

Also champ names don’t necessarily actually match up. There’s been a couple where you’ve been given about 10 users with that champ name, and none of them has that champ as the duel option.
    Love the disagree’s. People love to dispute facts. Go ahead.

Type in Miles Morales in the search. 10 summoners comes up and not one has Miles Morales as their available dueling champ.

Facts are fun
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

Crine60 said:

TP33 said:

Type in Miles Morales in the search. 10 summoners comes up and not one has Miles Morales as their available dueling champ.

Facts are fun
    You have to search Spider-man(miles morales)
    Mathgeek said:

Crine60 said:

TP33 said:

Facts are fun
    You have to search Spider-man(miles morales)
    Can’t speak for anyone else’s other devices but I am not given the option for that many characters on my iPhone. I can get to the bracket along with ‘mi’ and that’s it.

As iPhone is pretty popular I can’t imagine I’m the only one that has a character limit on their ability to enter a search.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    I don't undersrand your Problem.
    Just search Spider-man and u get this

But maybe my 3year old huawei Tab is superior to you're Apple stuff. (not)
    Cassy said:

I don't undersrand your Problem.
    Just search Spider-man and u get this

But maybe my 3year old huawei Tab is superior to you're Apple stuff. (not)

I don’t have one. Not sure where that’s coming from. I just added to someone else’s comment. The search doesn’t always work or doesn’t always work perfectly. Using the other posters spider man example this is as far as I get and the pad doesn’t let me go further

Also. On your example only one SPMM shows. And that one is 12000 plus.

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    The Point is that, when u type the name correctly 6* a Kabam Account Shows up for duell. If U want easy stuff. Go for the quest and spend some energy.

The Miles Morales with 12400 pi isn't that bad. My 3* venom eat him alive in under 60 seconds.

To the typing. Yupp at (mil my searchbar ends also. But is there currently a Champ that exeeds this lettercount with his Name so you can't find a Kabam Account?
    Cassy said:

The Point is that, when u type the name correctly 6* a Kabam Account Shows up for duell. If U want easy stuff. Go for the quest and spend some energy.

The Miles Morales with 12400 pi isn't that bad. My 3* venom eat him alive in under 60 seconds.

To the typing. Yupp at (mil my searchbar ends also. But is there currently a Champ that exeeds this lettercount with his Name so you can't find a Kabam Account?

Unsure. I’ve tried variations. I’ve tried spider-man without the hyphen (spider man). It all depends on what and how people as users want to identify. And as you’ve probably already seen yourself not every name/profile pic is the same as the dueling champ.

Sure. I could spend the energy. But this thread already exists. Is it bad that people are using it as a tool and to help one another?

Not everyone is logging on at 1 pm EST. The targets aren’t really consistent either. If I have a long day, log in at 9pm, and can’t remember where I last saw the target, a quick look here helps. I mean. This thread has tons of views and people posting to help each other out so it would appear there’s at least some need for it, and it would appear to be appreciated.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited June 2020
    Miles was from a few Contracts ago (#6), here are the “easy targets” people provided earlier in the thread for them (edited to clarify any spacing/symbols when typing in)... (don’t necessarily have to type in the full name, just enough for it to show up somewhere in the Search Results)

MIles Morales -> darbil
    Nightcrawler -> Crawler+16 (w/ “plus” in between, but no spaces in between)
    Symbiote Spider-Man - > 114. (dot at end)
    Spider-Gwen -> 165 super (w/space)

• BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Falcon -> mintz77
    Vulture -> vultur-
    DarkHawk -> Hawk 12345
    HowardDuck -> Jbuhunu
  • MystiKayMystiKay Posts: 87
    BowlSheet said:

Falcon -> mintz77
    Vulture -> vultur-
    DarkHawk -> Hawk 12345
    HowardDuck -> Jbuhunu

for Howard, we can use -> 490074
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @MisterKing13 Thank-you so much!
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Duel me for a thing duel target mr spider 568
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    It’s a 4/55 unduped thing
    Easy Duel Target Yellowjacket 20
    Dont know one for WASP but for Antman ScottLang77
  • McFernieMcFernie Posts: 80
    5* wasp: dwcb!
    and lastly PeterParker 3
    Yellowjacket: Yellow ant man
    Wasp: EpicGamer06
    Ant-Man: Ant-Men
    Spiderman Classic: Spiderman 12

Yellowjacket: Yellow ant man
    Wasp: EpicGamer06
    Ant-Man: Ant-Men
    Spiderman Classic: Spiderman 12

Easier Wasp:
    Mega Steel Man
    12th contact is out:

Groot -> 679 Monty
    King Groot -> 157 38
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Groot Duel: Pinoch 22~1
    King Groot Duel: Eason~202
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Search "uhv" .. there's both an easy Rhino, and a Cull Obsidian in there ;) (both <1000 PI )

Enjoy!
    dot_ditto said:

Search "uhv" .. there's both an easy Rhino, and a Cull Obsidian in there ;) (both

If anyone is a beginner and needs an even easier target:

Rhino -> 132
    Cull Obsidian -> 948121675