**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I spent way too much on act 6.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Now I don’t know if compensation has been discussed, but yeah if the entire act 6 is being nerfed I want a lot of resources back. Spent a lot to rush through act 6.

Comments

• ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Now I don’t know if compensation has been discussed, but yeah if the entire act 6 is being nerfed I want a lot of resources back. Spent a lot to rush through act 6.

Don't expect a huge compensation. I've also 100% Act 6 and spent a decent chunk, mostly for potions because attack values are crazy high.

I'm really hoping for at least 2000 units back but I doubt we might even get that. Just don't want potion and revives as it'll go into overflow and have nothing to use them on.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I think they're probably only gonna give out pots unfortunately
    Or maybe bc it's such a big thing, they'll do something else like units
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    ChriissR said:

Ahitlaw said:

Don't expect a huge compensation. I've also 100% Act 6 and spent a decent chunk, mostly for potions because attack values are crazy high.

I'm really hoping for at least 2000 units back but I doubt we might even get that. Just don't want potion and revives as it'll go into overflow and have nothing to use them on.
    Nah, I expect big compensation there. Not when act 6 caused a lot to spend real $ I spent 1500 units alone my first time taking out grandmaster!(clearly not as good as others but still!) not to mention my first go at champ. Not to mention spending on the rest of it. 2000 isn’t nearly enough to pay the community back for act 6. I haven’t even explored it! Feel horrible for the ones who have!
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I explored it and 2k Units are just for 50% of a single quests

Exploration you can’t imagine the units.

Just check any YouTuber and count his units spent on any path then you’ll see the cost. Sometimes 1k units alone spent on some BS paths. 500 units are average in 6.3 and 6.4 quests.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    There is the summer of pain quest coming, that is being marketed as incredibly difficult. If that has great rewards and you get given a stack of pots and revives, that might be good.
    I wonder if they could do a compensation choice - x units or x consumables.
    Same sort of thing that they do for the unit offers.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I have about 4 paths left 3 on grandmaster n 1 in 6.4.2 n I need at least 3k units lol
    The. I want compensated for my completion for sure but I expect those explorers to get paid back especially. It was crazy expensive
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

ChriissR said:

Ahitlaw said:

Nah, I expect big compensation there. Not when act 6 caused a lot to spend real $ I spent 1500 units alone my first time taking out grandmaster!(clearly not as good as others but still!) not to mention my first go at champ. Not to mention spending on the rest of it. 2000 isn’t nearly enough to pay the community back for act 6. I haven’t even explored it! Feel horrible for the ones who have!
    LOL I almost fell out my chair , I thought you 100% it till I got to the end of your paragraph .

But yea I 100% it and hope for something decent !

Ahitlaw said:

ChriissR said:

Ahitlaw said:

LOL I almost fell out my chair , I thought you 100% it till I got to the end of your paragraph .

I’ve explored some. But not the point, they need to have 2 compensation packages. 1 for completers and another for explorers
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

Ahitlaw said:

ChriissR said:

Ahitlaw said:

I’ve explored some. But not the point, they need to have 2 compensation packages. 1 for completers and another for explorers
    Yeah, that would be more suitable to accommodate such a large base of players!
  • JessieS said:

I am sorry am I missing something? Why should anyone compensate you exactly? I really don’t get it. I also spent quite a few units on becoming uncollected and if they decided to make it easier in the future I would cheer for Kabam and be happy that the new players won’t have it so hard . I can’t imagine why I would demand a compensation

Agreed. Nobody forces folks to do content. Id be happy future folks dont need to go through the pain i did
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    While I wouldn’t be opposed to some form of compensation for those that did an early initial completion of act 6, demanding that it be a huge one is a bit much. No one forced you to rush it, consider those units spent an early access tax 😆

Those who did 100% it however should expect something worthwhile in return

Ahitlaw said:

I want a lot of resources back. Spent a lot to rush through act 6.

What was the rush?
    If you are gonna say you’ve never rushed through content. You are full of it.
    No “some form” of compensation. We deserve high level compensation. ESPECIALLY those who have explored it.
    JessieS said:

I am sorry am I missing something? Why should anyone compensate you exactly? I really don’t get it. I also spent quite a few units on becoming uncollected and if they decided to make it easier in the future I would cheer for Kabam and be happy that the new players won’t have it so hard . I can’t imagine why I would demand a compensation

So you’re a suck up? Bend over and let the world give it to ya don’t ya? Nah. We spent high $ to achieve something that was made easier. No brainer, I’ll be expecting the compensation. And it WILL be received not worried.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

JessieS said:

So you’re a suck up? Bend over and let the world give it to ya don’t ya? Nah. We spent high $ to achieve something that was made easier. No brainer, I’ll be expecting the compensation. And it WILL be received not worried.
    lol you're something else man
  • WackoZombieWackoZombie Posts: 2
    You guys have spent on exploring act 6 to earn the rewards/resources before other players to have an advantage in wars/aq.
    Nobody asked you to spend them units to finish that content quicker than anybody else to have that advantage. Crying for compensation when you knew what you was doing doesn't deserve extra rewards.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I personally realized that the content was overtuned and simply refused to explore it. (It felt like my 8th grade teacher gave me a collegiate exam and 2 hours to finish it).
    That said... I'm not a hater. I hope you guys get a compensation you are 100% satisfied with. True competition is an illusion in this game anyway, so I have no jealousy about someone getting more rewards than me.
    Good luck!
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    People will get Compensation - which is deserved - but Kabam could of just stopped all this stupid behaviour by leaving the content as is.

No one would care if they made the champion fight a little eaiser.. but -75% attack values in act 6 is a complete joke, which is why people now feel larger compensation Is required.

You guys have spent on exploring act 6 to earn the rewards/resources before other players to have an advantage in wars/aq.
    Nobody asked you to spend them units to finish that content quicker than anybody else to have that advantage. Crying for compensation when you knew what you was doing doesn't deserve extra rewards.

We get content done first, so we have the advantage? Where is your logic? I didn’t deserve extra rewards? WHATTTT lol... I did the content, and I’m in the wrong for it?
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

JessieS said:

Dude this is a silly game I use for fun and to kill time. You are taking this way too seriously . I personally would never spend money on this game but if you did that’s your choice and you got what you paid for. To not only want but to demand compensation because you feel that the game developers somehow damaged your ego by making your freaking mobile game achievement more accessible is beyond silly .
    JessieS said:

Ahitlaw said:

JessieS said:

Dude this is a silly game I use for fun and to kill time. You are taking this way too seriously . I personally would never spend money on this game but if you did that’s your choice and you got what you paid for. To not only want but to demand compensation because you feel that the game developers somehow damaged your ego by making your freaking mobile game achievement more accessible is beyond silly .
    I TAKE MY MONEY SERIOUSLY! When I spend to do something that is HARD and then it is made EASY. Obviously I am going to feel completely disrespected by the company unless I am compensated.
  • Hey there, as we mentioned in our Dev Diary, we are exploring options for compensations for those that have recently completed Act 6 and, once more of those details are decided upon, we'll be sure to share that information with everyone. If you have more thoughts regarding the Dev Diary, be sure to share them in the ongoing thread for it here.
This discussion has been closed.