**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who would you rank up next. From my roster

Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
edited June 2020 in Strategy and Tips

From Omega red down to dormammu are all r4. Then from guilly 2099 starts r3. I can take someone to r4 immediately or wait for a t5b and two t2a for r5. Aegon is sig 86

Comments

• MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    Very nice roster. I can see how the choice would be difficult. I'd go for Aegon personally. Quake is also a great option
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Quake if you can play her. If you run suicides Omega or Corvus. If not 6* Ghost. NF is also a good bet. I would not recommend Ægon (unless you want to do LOL/AOL), HT (pretty niche imo), sym supreme (again too niche) or Blade (needs the full trinity)
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    If suicides, omega/corvus/ghost. If you want to do LOL/AOL go aegon. if you need general utility, go NF.
    I'm assuming that you're not good at quake, because she isn't ranked up already
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Somebody you like to play
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Quake is you are willing to learn and master her, otherwise aegon
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Agree with most above besides aegon. I used him in some other content and great for incursions as well. Many great options that will help you. All depends on where you are in the game exactly
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    If you know how to quake then quake.Aegon is a cheat code for 100% labrynth and act 6 as well.Omega red and Nick fury also not a bad option.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Fury, hands down.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    6* ghost!!!!
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Corvus, Fury, Thing, Void.
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220

If you know how to quake then quake.Aegon is a cheat code for 100% labrynth and act 6 as well.Omega red and Nick fury also not a bad option.

I won't lie and say I'm good at quaking but then again I've never really practiced it. For some reason I think it's boring to do. 😬
    Pintzz said:

Agree with most above besides aegon. I used him in some other content and great for incursions as well. Many great options that will help you. All depends on where you are in the game exactly

I am currently on 6.2 I've done initial completion of a couple variants but I haven't tried lol yet.
    I do run suicides but I alternate between them and non suiys frequently
    I've decided to rank 4 aegon and save my t5b for taking 6* ghost to r2. Like if I made a good choice. Comment if not.