**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier daily login calendar

I have seen this asked before but not yet addressed so I am asking again. Why is it that upon earning Cavalier title, the daily login calendar is not updated to reward Cavalier crystal shards? To keep giving Cavalier players Uncollected shards not only doesn't make sense for the title name, it really is a drag because they have terrible reward potential for players at this level of game progression. I have NEVER pulled a single 5* from one of these Grandmaster/Uncollected crystals since they came out.

I really think Kabam should consider upgrading the daily calendar for Cavalier players to give them rewards that make sense for their title and have a better chance of rewarding something we can use. At the current time, I see no benefit from Uncollected title related to the daily login calendar. It's really not unreasonable to get a single Cavalier crystal every two weeks. Please think this over because I think it should be implemented.

Comments

• Good point
  • JoejerseyJoejersey Posts: 1
    100% agree. 3* should be removed from anything cavalier related. $10 a crystal should at least reward 4* only. Lower champs are obsolete and ave been. Rank 4 5* are almost obsolete
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Hmmm. Yes. Agreed. This would make becoming Cavalier and pushing through 6.1 actually worth it. At the moment it’s just worth it for the cavalier crystals and they cost £10 each. Should at least give a little out for free right?
  • Terrific_Terrific_ Posts: 1
    Completely agree.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Agree for sure
  • SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    Get rid of the worthless 3* in cavalier crystals!!!!!! Makes no damn sense
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    if they removed 3*s there would be no balance. U are guaranteed a 4* which most likely gives u 5* shards. Imagine the whales. They would have everything because they would be milking 5*s which will help them get 6*s faster
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    edited June 2020

if they removed 3*s there would be no balance. U are guaranteed a 4* which most likely gives u 5* shards. Imagine the whales. They would have everything because they would be milking 5*s which will help them get 6*s faster

So what? They are paying money for it. Should people get something if you putting money into it? If you want the same it will cost ya.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    The cost of stuff in this game is already in a state to where you feel like you won if you don't feel like you got totally ripped off and threw your money away. lol
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

So what? They are paying money for it. Should people get something if you putting money into it? If you want the same it will cost ya.

The cost of stuff in this game is already in a state to where you feel like you won if you don't feel like you got totally ripped off and threw your money away. lol

The whole point of a Cavalier crystal is a means to gamble on roster building. If they removed 3*s it's not a gamble. Kabam knows this and that's why they added them. The ftp players would fall drastically behind. Why do you think Book 2 came out so fast. That's because the whales finished all the hard content within a couple of weeks. It sucks but it needs to be there. Plus it is an option to gamble on it and Kabam is not forcing you to buy them.
  • Levram17Levram17 Posts: 2
    edited June 2020
    Hey Guys,
    I’ve read your comments above and would like to share mine.
    I totally agree with the removal of the 3* champs from the Cavalier, otherwise if I was looking to have 3*, I would be buying Grandmaster crystal instead.
    From an overall perspective, what is the difference between Grandmaster and Uncollected? You mostly get the same benefit as uncollected (except those tiny 200 or 300 6* shards). If buying Cavalier crystals (although you are entitled for a chance to get a 6*), you would mostly get 3 or 4*. The chance to get 5*, is like 1 over 10-15 crystal.
    Over and above, I don’t think the “big whales” are purchasing Cavalier crystals just for the fun, as they are investing their money in maybe hoping to dupe their champs or do a collection of champs, lol. I am willing to spend some money to get 6* as I strongly believe I would be able to go further in the game with them. As for making my 5* champs, it takes a lot of resources (T5, T2, T4 class, T4 basic and T1, lot of gold and ISO) all these take a lot of time to get. So I would probably be able to max my 5* champ once 3-4 months. So getting a 6* would definitely help me in completing more quests.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    If they did remove the 3*s, the price would maybe be 250-300 units a pop, and the drop rates of 5 and 6*s wouldn't be increased.
  • SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    @Pancake_Face you are not guaranteed a 4* in cavalier crystal. A percentage yes. 3* and 4* have no reason to be in cavalier crystal for the fact you can’t use either in act 6. Sure you can get 5* shards from the 4* champs. Then make it 4-6*. There is already no balance by adding those to which are completely useless for act 6 and beyond
  • Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 96 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can you look into this? I feel like this is a simple quick easy change that would be really pro player and really just needs done. Getting a 3 star every 2 weeks from this is practically insulting at this point for pretty much anyone with a cavalier title. I literally HAVE NEVER gotten a 5 star from these either and i honestly can’t remember my last 4 star i’ve gotten from these if i ever even have. They drop rates are atrocious. Please and thank you my man 🙏🏻👊🏻😁.