**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elephant in the Room : War Season Rewards Update.

First thing that came to mind was DISAPPOINTMENT

Why do you ask?
Lack of rewards increase in Shard rewards below Plat 3.

While insisting on increasing the happiness factor for the average player (Free to Play and low to mid spending Pay 2 Play). It is still abundantly clear that the game and the company is ultimately pandering to the Pay 2 Play whales, that in fact have at least 60% of the mostly used champs of 6* quality and at high or maxed Signature ability.

How long does it take a UC player to gain a 6* champ? Avg 4 to 6 months
How long for a Cav player?
3 - 4 months.
For high spending whales without war or content? 1 week. (I'd like to know if I'm correct on this last one) just using as far reached example.

But as i have said in my alliance chat room, Gold 1 comparison
Increases
6* shards (500), 5* shards (0), T2a shards (18000), T5b shards(20250)
Master Rank 1 increase
6* (3x Crystal) 5* (1x Crystal) t5cc (1x25%).

There is no reason why the top get abundance and the rest, as you get lower and lower, go from meat packs, to bread, to peanuts, to the rubbish bin.

Share the love a bit further a field 6* Shards down to Silver 3, 5* shards down to Bronze, 4* at least 1 crystal worth to participants.

We all spend 1 month bashing our phones, having rage fits, laughing at funny setups and many other things.

Please place a bit more thought into this.

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Sadly this injustice will keep happening, as we common summoners are not united to revolt. This game is for big whales only.. remember one big whale had complained few months back and then Kabam had to bring in changes..

This is for big whales only.. they will remove your post or ban you for brining in fact or of you complain
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    Well top alliances are the ones spending money buying boosts and potions every war which makes them money. More competition over the top spot due to a huge increase in rewards means more money spent by alliances trying to get there.

Lower tier alliances don't make them anywhere near that money. That's why the priority is at the top for them and not the bottom. They have to make the horrific experience that AW is be justified by end of season rewards.

It's just business for them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    While I can't agree with all the sentiments in this Post, I have to agree with the concern. As one of the guys in my Ally said in Line, "Is this some kind of McCarthyism".
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Forward said:

Well top alliances are the ones spending money buying boosts and potions every war which makes them money. More competition over the top spot due to a huge increase in rewards means more money spent by alliances trying to get there.

Lower tier alliances don't make them anywhere near that money. That's why the priority is at the top for them and not the bottom. They have to make the horrific experience that AW is be justified by end of season rewards.

Ya, I would agree. They look at it from a business perspective. If they increase the rewards really good in the higher tiers then alliances will spend tons of money to get the top tier rewards. It is a little shady on Kabam's part for shafting the lower-tier players. If they don't support them then the player base will start to fall apart. My alliance lost 10 people due to bad rewards for such a stressful war season. Kabam seems to be taking the right step in the right direction but they should buff the rewards for lower-tier because if they don't the lower-tier will lose interest because they aren't progressing.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★

Forward said:

Ya, I would agree. They look at it from a business perspective. If they increase the rewards really good in the higher tiers then alliances will spend tons of money to get the top tier rewards. It is a little shady on Kabam's part for shafting the lower-tier players. If they don't support them then the player base will start to fall apart. My alliance lost 10 people due to bad rewards for such a stressful war season. Kabam seems to be taking the right step in the right direction but they should buff the rewards for lower-tier because if they don't the lower-tier will lose interest because they aren't progressing.
    Agreed. I've fought in high tier war before and the extra rewards are nice but I'm not as committed as I once was. War itself is pretty boring as it is, continue meh rewards for Gold 1 and below makes it even harder to get motivated for war. Somehow they've managed to ruin war for the masses, it used to be fun except for thorns nodes back in the day. Only thing keeping the big boys going is their competitive nature. I don't think they enjoy it anymore than the rest of us.
  • AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    Reading the comments is really comfirming my feeling. A company pandering to the minority, to keep up with high spending, which in fact are just only 1 to 3% on all players.

What is the current population of active/semi active player accounts?

How many people are at the point of consisitantly hammering 100% Master EQ/UC EQ?

Then you pile all of those accounts into alliances hammering at war for the possibility of Teir 5 or 6 / Gold 1 & 2 rewards? Only to get LESS in a month than just pushing out EQ in a week if you just wanna wreck it.

OR strip your bank account of any excess cash every week just to get slightly more out of the game, possibly even be in a higher alliance that commands it, as well as the possible Plat 1 to 3.

My point really is, as the game advances and the next rank of 6* becomes available and the top end get ever more 6* champs with forever ease, the rest are treading through the swamps of poor possibility.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Forward said:

Agreed. I've fought in high tier war before and the extra rewards are nice but I'm not as committed as I once was. War itself is pretty boring as it is, continue meh rewards for Gold 1 and below makes it even harder to get motivated for war. Somehow they've managed to ruin war for the masses, it used to be fun except for thorns nodes back in the day. Only thing keeping the big boys going is their competitive nature. I don't think they enjoy it anymore than the rest of us.
    ya there is a huge divide in alliance war. The whale alliances are constantly swapping places for 1st so they're all milking it like it's arena.