**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ ticket refund.. this cannot be correct

For an alliance that ran 566 for 4 days and 666 for one day, how is a 5-ticket refund appropriate? I’m confused on this ..

Comments

• Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 381
    You only got tickets refunded if you donated more than the cost to run whatever maps you ran and it didn’t get used
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I believe the refund wasn't still delivered to everyone. At least some people in my alliance, including myself, didn't got anything yet
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

You only got tickets refunded if you donated more than the cost to run whatever maps you ran and it didn’t get used

He's talking about the refund for alliances running different maps. I was in an alliance running 665 for a few weeks and got 20 tickets back today.
  • We run 665x5 our map 6 guys got 50 back for the week. We expected 75 since the in game mail stated the tickets spent would be refunded.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Whining whining whining. You people are just awful. Kabam sucks at many things, but they couldve just ignored you until the fix was ready. Instead, they trying to make up for it
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Tickets suck.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    Bezzitle said:

For an alliance that ran 566 for 4 days and 666 for one day, how is a 5-ticket refund appropriate? I’m confused on this ..

We run 665x5 our map 6 guys got 50 back for the week. We expected 75 since the in game mail stated the tickets spent would be refunded.

In a 665 alliance, anyone who went in a map-6 BG would get 5 tix back for each day they were in that map-6 BG. While anyone who was in the map-5 BG would NOT get anything back for that day.
    That is the refund of your excess cost above what an equal entrance would have been (and WILL be once they ultimately implement final changes in Aug). Then add up all 5 days.
    Also, a straight 666, nobody gets anything back, because the cost was already equally split among everyone.

So 1st person above probably was in map-6 just once of the 4 split days (only 5 tix back). Correct if so.

But 2nd person, not sure how the 50 tix refund came about, unless that was a combination of 2 weeks worth of this system before they issued the refund. 25 tix (map-6 BG every day in a 655 ally) times 2 weeks.

Note, a 655 map-6 BG would get back 10 tix per day.
    And a 775, and 755, map-7 player, would be 10 and 20 back per day, correspondingly.

**assuming that they don't penalize any partial-week map-5 day players, deducting from whatever refund they would be due from the days they run the higher map 6/7. As in, the days you ran in the higher BG would give a refund, but technically the days you went in lower free BG should have actually cost you some. I think they are just ignoring that “should have cost you” portion, and not reducing your refund amount.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    ...sorry, typo referencing 2nd person's case above. Should have said 665 instead of 655...

25 tix (map-6 BG every day in a 665 ally) times 2 weeks.

Unless they actually did a 655 instead, then the 50 tix would be correct for that 1 week.