**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Nebula underrated?

Is Nebula worthy of R2 as a 6*? She seems to have great utility: regen, shock damage, poison and bleed immunity, power control. Has anyone taken her to R2 and regretted it? It seems like she would make a great team with Proxima, Corvus, and Aegon. Thoughts?

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    It's not that she's bad so much as that so many techs are better. She has some utility vs robots, but that's all that makes her special. I wouldn't rank her up.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    If you can play her right, she is an absolute beast, unfortunately it's quite difficult to master her
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    If you can time it right and build Charges without using Parry, the L2 makes her a beast. Using the Proxima Synergy helps.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Only problem with nebula is that she needs to hold her block to gain charges. It’s not really sustainable in act 6 or further content. But when done right she can absolutely destroy anything, at the cost of most of her health
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    6* champs are the same as their lower rarity equivalents just with higher stats. If you like her, go for it. I'm sure there are some who have taken her to r5 as a 5*.
    I think the issue with 6*s is most of us have a pretty stacked 5* roster and because of that, most 6* pulls aren't going to add much. We all want to have 6*s we can use, if she's taking a spot in one of your teams then why not rank her up?
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    the problem is not that nebula is not herself worthy of being R2.
    nebula as R2 would be very very useful in soooo many situations.

the problem is that at this point for most people resources to R2 a 6* are very rare so people don't want to upgrade someone who is "GOOD" they only want to R2 someone who is "GOD" otherwise it is seen that the resources could be put to better use.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    edited June 2020
    I've ranked my 5* nebula to R4 way back and I'm regretting it lol
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    One of the most underrated champion in the game. My nebula has saved me from countless tricky situation.
    My first duped 5 star.

A very good counter for biohazard indeed.
    Her immunity and power control is very handy time to time.
    A very modarate defender when it comes to war. She has #metal & #control both tags if i am not wrong.

And i find her very useful against any stacked blackwidow CV & Morningstar.
    Act 6.1 sentinal
    Act 5.4 ultron
    Made those two fight really enjoyable for me. Cheers.
    Her senergy with proxima is amazing.
    And she also a major player in one of the most entertaining senergy in the game - A.I uprising, which comes with guillotine 2099.

She is already a good champion as 6* rank 1. Cz 6 star take insane gold and iso. May be keep those. But personally speaking my nebs is going to rank 5 5*
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I really like Nebula but her one downfall is building shock charges. As you’ve got to
    Hold block you’re risking taking a lot of chip damage or having to work on your timing and doing it in between special attacks etc.

In the hands of a skilled player she’s got potential to be awesome. The reality is that there are just better techs that are easier to use in the same way that Hela has potential to be awesome but 99% of us end up getting slapped about
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    I’ve enjoyed my 6* Nebula but wouldn’t rank2 her over other , better 5* or 6* techs. She’s too niche.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Nebula is a character that with some more minor tweaks could be way better. She is good but there are things preventing her from being great.

One big thing that jumps out is her block proficiency. If she could take a block instantly she becomes better because her whole play style should center around blocking and building charges.

Other item is I wish she had a regen in command function. Like doing X consumes one of her regen charges for X health. Doesn’t have to be a ton and would be a choice for the play on do you want to keep the safety or get a bump of 3-5% regen.

Combine these two things with her immunities/ massive shock damage/ and ability for a long power lock and she become way more useable in my opinion. Even just the first would make her much higher in the meta for me.