**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please Kabam Give us 1*

Why aren’t 1* champ crystals available in arena grind? Spending 50 units for a 20% chance at a 1* is ridiculous.

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Well I guess the reason you made this post is becuase you dont have 1 stars?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    That’s the least they can do I guess
    It doesn’t affect the balance of game and just give satisfaction to some players that KABAM listens to them
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73
    Of course the players who got lucky with a 1* Hulk are “disliking” comments for whatever reason but I promise you’d be agreeing if you didn’t have a 1* Hulk for Variant 4
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    A_Cay47 said:

Why aren’t 1* champ crystals available in arena grind? Spending 50 units for a 20% chance at a 1* is ridiculous.

Bro, First rule of this game, never sell a champ.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    A_Cay47 said:

Of course the players who got lucky with a 1* Hulk are “disliking” comments for whatever reason but I promise you’d be agreeing if you didn’t have a 1* Hulk for Variant 4

"Lucky"? Did you complete Act 4 before you had your 1* Hulk? If not, you're not unlucky.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Thecurler said:

Imran said:

A_Cay47 said:

Bro, First rule of this game, never sell a champ.
    Amazingly helpful. Bravo sir.
    Np brother. Feeling good to help u.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Repto23 said:

I was the guy ranking 1* and 2* champs that everyone laughed at for "wasting resources" then V4 came out and now im the one laughing. Muahaha!

I was doing that too, but then my friends peer pressured me into selling them. When V4 hit, I screamed internally for so long.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Or reverse the drop rates of that 50 units crystal
    Or make every crystal with those drop rates
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    The thing is most of us trivialized 1* and never considered them to ever come in handy again and I did too and paid for V4