**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wow I had Massively bad luck ( Feb 2018)

KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
So this picture of my roster was taken around February 2018 before all the champs got buff like Rulk Venom and SG I honestly give myself probs for still pushing through content proves to never quit the game no matter how bad my roster was is took me a whole year to wait to get a great character in 2019 always nice to take picture once a few months to compare your progress cause I dont remember having this much bad luck now I can laugh at it.

Comments

• Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Oof. When yondu is your best 5* that stings. Hopefully that gambit will be in line for a buff soon too. I feel like he could be good... just one of those champs that didn't quite stick the landing and had no obvious use.
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Yeah would love to see him get buff
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

Oof. When yondu is your best 5* that stings. Hopefully that gambit will be in line for a buff soon too. I feel like he could be good... just one of those champs that didn't quite stick the landing and had no obvious use.

Venom and Red Hulk are both better than Yondu
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Menkent said:

Venom and Red Hulk are both better than Yondu
    February 2018. No Rhulk buff, no Venom buff, no Spider-Gwen buff. OP already said that.