**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RANK UP ADVICE with my rooster . Thank you in advance

1) Who should be my Third 5* to rank 5 ?

Or

2) Should I first rank 4 which champions?

Comments

• StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Ghost + a gem & stones when possible.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    take up ghost, then cap sparkles next
  • Hhaikal9527Hhaikal9527 Posts: 55
    Stellan said:

My Wasp is at rank 3. Should I first rank 4 her before ranking 5 ghost? I don’t have A.gem for tech but I have generic A.gem . Is she worth it?

Should I first rank 4 wasp before ranking up ghost?
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★

Stellan said:

My Wasp is at rank 3. Should I first rank 4 her before ranking 5 ghost? I don’t have A.gem for tech but I have generic A.gem . Is she worth it?
    You want to add value to the most valuable aspect, which in this case is Ghost. So R5 her first and I definitely think you should awaken her with your generic gem as well!
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

No it’s fine. Do you want a r3 or r4 to take up the spot?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Ghost but sparkles is good too. Is there a champ either you or your rooster prefer playing with?

No it’s fine. Do you want a r3 or r4 to take up the spot?
    I prefer r4 I guess
    Stellan said:

Stellan said:

You want to add value to the most valuable aspect, which in this case is Ghost. So R5 her first and I definitely think you should awaken her with your generic gem as well!
    I’m thinking to use the gem on her as well . Hahaha.. but most my alliance friends told me to wait ..
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Stellan said:

Stellan said:

I’m thinking to use the gem on her as well . Hahaha.. but most my alliance friends told me to wait ..
    She is worthy of a generic in my opinion.
    GagoH said:

Ghost but sparkles is good too. Is there a champ either you or your rooster prefer playing with?

Been playing with havoc and sparkle before getting ghost . Now I love these 3 champs and confused on which one I should r5
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Nice roster! I say go with sparkles, ghost,
    blade, thing, or havok... honorable mentions would be medusa gulk icebro or MS.
    TaZ_4178 said:

It will be better if I could get their perfect synergy. Hahahaha .. sparkles is great but I don’t have 5* Nick yet . Blade is great either but I don’t have 5* ghost rider&stark spidey. Both are still great even without their synergy. Thanks mate. Appreciate it
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

TaZ_4178 said:

It will be better if I could get their perfect synergy. Hahahaha .. sparkles is great but I don’t have 5* Nick yet . Blade is great either but I don’t have 5* ghost rider&stark spidey. Both are still great even without their synergy. Thanks mate. Appreciate it
    Hey your welcome,

Those champs are great on their own as well, but I do get the need for the synergies. Either way hey at least you have the main ingredients already! 😎
    TripleU said:

Ghost
    Cmm
    G-Hulk for V1 or Iceman for Crossbones in 6.1.5

I’m already on ACT 6.3.. G-hulk is great for V1 chapter 3 (Cosmic&Science required) ??? Why? Thanks mate .. I’m stuck on variant 1 chapter 2 (mystic&Tech required) ..
    TaZ_4178 said:

TaZ_4178 said:

Hey your welcome,

Those champs are great on their own as well, but I do get the need for the synergies. Either way hey at least you have the main ingredients already! 😎
    Thanks Mate! 😎
    You have a very nice rooster! But I don’t think any one’s can beat mine though

Damnnn your rooster could already finish all content including act 7 bro 😂
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Ghost

Damnnn your rooster could already finish all content including act 7 bro 😂
    It will destroy act 8 EASY 😂