**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War Season 19: Updates to Path Identities and New Nodes! [ June 30]

Comments

• GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    They left the most complicated knots, now to remove the indestructible in the interception, it has to be every 6 seconds, the fight is eternal, and the opponent is always indestructible ...
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit i think you are missing the impact of the indestructible indefinite passive. 1 or 3 stacks make no difference

Make it so the attacker can remove when they strike the defender and community reaction would be greatly improved.
    If you place a "Mordo" on the center line of the new AW, the game is over and no one kills ... hell knot
    Central path already seen, we will face "Rino, Nova, Thor Ragnarok" ...
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    @Thecurler haha yeh! She was queen. And OG Thor was king.

Electro on stinking Slashed Tires node path 9 was tough. I don't remember what counter we had for him coz it was definitely not my path lol

But everything else was exciting to tackle.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Carmel1 said:

i have a question about the strike counter fury node.

first of all the numbers i see in the counters are different than the one i see in the forum.
    in the maps it says 5 light, 5 medium and 2 heavies...
    i'll guess the numbers are just based on the tier\map.

second, the description of the node says that in order to get rid of the passive fury the attacker need to reset all the counters.
    in the description it says there are two ways to reset the all the counters. once is by completing all the light\medium\heavy missions and the second one is by launching special attack.
    my teammate fought this node and use two heavies... the heavy counter went to zero and the defender gained passive fury over time. without completing the other missions he used special attack that reset all the counters but the fury wasn't removed.
    is that a bug or i miss something with the way this node works?

It does not say that the fury is removed, if you reset the counter
    so reset all the counters just pause the defender from gain more furies?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Ramil0222 said:

the 90% damage reduction from the 2 ebb and flows i mentioned might be a bit too much over the top.

Ebb and flow knockdown, tenacity 3

How do you approach dark hawk? 90% less damage knock him down he enters shield, 6 seconds 90% less damage

Path 5 will make people quit

First time fighting DH, I lost Corvus. Then I used capiw. Just do parry heavy to build up 3 bar of power. With 5 charges, parry heavy and then launch l3. That will do major damage. So, I think Hyperion with a bunch of furies, knockdown opponent and then throw l3 will do too. Used same method with capiw against mordo.
  • WardiozWardioz Posts: 54
    AW new map needs rework ASAP please. Node 23 for one is just terrible and don’t get me started with path 5 just WOW. Using us as beta testers it feels and we didn’t sign up for that...
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    I’m literally trying to convince mine how bad the cost to reward is lol at this point my account would grow way faster just doing AQ 🙄😂 don’t even see a real upside to them. They’re not gonna be fun and rewards aren’t even measuring up to the challenge.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Take out defensive TACTICS PROBLEM SOLVED