**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you want rank down tickets to modify your roster for the new AW format and champ diversity?

Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Due to the changes in the AW format and the focus on diversity, many have requested rank down tickets to modify our rosters accordingly.

Do you want rank down tickets to modify your roster for the new AW format and champ diversity? 32 votes

Yes, I would like to modify my roster with rank down tickets.
43%
RagamugginGunnerYellsomeDrenlinHQ101Jwallace25thanks4playingnameplaszero7Deadpool_42422112MrMadcat_VCTRKing_turd123RidheshDeez_Nutz_131BloodOfKings 14 votes
No, I do not like change and want to keep my roster as is.
15%
CoatHang3rmutamattSwe_wolfisstakDave_the_destroyer 5 votes
I don't know. I am confused about life. Where are my pants?
40%
Etaki_LirakoiMasterSmokeKpatrixNevvBZeke_the_XbotSirnoobAfridArmaganon00CavalierUsername819273943MagrailothosTheMageHunterMilkthewhales 13 votes

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Seriosly though where are my pants
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    rxtics8566ba.gif
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited September 2017
    No, I do not like change and want to keep my roster as is.
    where is the option,

"No I dont want rank down tickets because they are bad for the game and this has been discussed a thousand times already. And it doesnt matter how many times you ask anyway, you wont be getting them"

Thats what I would have voted
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    where is the option,

"No I dont want rank down tickets because they are bad for the game and this has been discussed a thousand times already. And it doesnt matter how many times you ask anyway, you wont be getting them"

Thats what I would have voted

Awesome suggestion, dude! Unfortunately, I cannot edit the poll anymore. I will definitely include that option in the next poll.
  • No, I do not like change and want to keep my roster as is.
    These 2 posts by better posters than me tell you why RDT are bad for the game

While I liked the Rank Down tickets and liked the idea of them, the "Nos" are correct. The issue is the ability to shift champs for PI and other factors is too powerful. It completely neuters the benefits and consequences of picking champs to rank up. It trivializes the ranking process in general, as many would rank down older, high tier champs for newer high tier champs with higher PIs as they are released.

The reason they were introduced for a brief time was because 12.0 had huge game mechanic alterations. This meant people would have not ranked up certain champs under the newer system's mechanics (like the case with DS, SW, and BW). it would eventually be an exploit to de-rank champs and rank higher PI champs for AQ purposes. Or de-rank

I was just about to post this like above. People would be flipping their prestige then aq would possibly be as mess. Alliances falling apart with all the new high prestige players if they flipped their prestige.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    RDTs 100% should be issued with the changes to AW.
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    I want Rank up tickets or more resources to rank up my rest of rosters.