**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do You Like the “Improvements” to Alliance War?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
Personally I don’t think it’s any better, the globals still suck, the rewards are still meh, and the local nodes also still suck.

Do You Like the “Improvements” to Alliance War? 176 votes

No, it hasn’t changed at all.
76%
GamerVdh2008LaffpaffSnakeEyes69SnizzbarTillinatorBitterSteelMagicBentonWorld EaterTimone147NinjAlanSpity68Goken2345blacjam1LosspikManup456ATnix95Parth_kashyapgrud9eDmo1973 135 votes
Yes, alliance wars are a lot better.
4%
KyrkantWoodchuckBrokenjoke1004ZombieZeddBala_riyz01NerdNerdNerd1Greenmeep 8 votes
Other(Please specify)
18%
SlowDigzDrakeVgerVuskaForwardcrogswar10ckedSpicyslicerUncle_Fatty_247ImranVeryCoolUserNameHzoriTimrosMaster3418NirocharlieSparta1893ReferenceChampioncriticDannyB01Remeli 33 votes

Comments

• Sushma91Sushma91 Posts: 17
    They have made it worse from bad
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Other(Please specify)
    I'd say it has gotten worse rather than it hasn't changed. rewards have barely improved for gold 3-plat 4 which is the region my alliance is at, and the difficulty has increased by 400% on average.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Rewards stay the same for my gold 2 alliance but the difficulty doesn’t. Thanks Kabam!
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Other(Please specify)
    Not fun... we are in T4 with only Challenger map... and its pretty hard... Just imagine how much revpot we have to use to clear the map...

:s
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I think there will be a large period of adjustment needed. A significant proportion is people understanding the node interactions, but there also seems there is potential to be screwed a lot more. Hated tunnel vision in act 6. If they made it so it was just the same attack twice i would have preferred it. Fights seem significantly more skill based in theory, but in reality it also opens you up to a lot of pain depending on ai behaviour. I wish the background was darker again so it was easier to see everything again.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Very wierd. Annoying flow is still annoying. And intercept or they get protection. Bunch of BS. With that Bad connection. Absolutely bad feeling.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    A improvement so little it cant be mentioned. The reward change is nothing for players who are in gold bracket and the AW has gone a little easy IMO.
  • NinjaiXNinjaiX Posts: 41
    These nodes are ridiculously stupid and that's without the Stubborn modifier. I can't believe Kabam would release something like this. It's almost like they want people to stop playing AW.

Clearly this is another attempt to get people to spend.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    At this stage it’s a bit of a moot question. It’s far worse but Kabam are aware of this, hence the delay to the Alliance post. I don’t expect the current iteration of AW to be what the next season is based around ‘cause they’ve dropped the ball of a cliff with this one.
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    i don't think those are the options that we should select
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
    Other(Please specify)
    I don't know how they did it, but Kabam have made aw even more stressful and annoying to do with these new node layouts. Clearly out feedback about the stress points of aw went completely over their heads, and are more focused on trying to get aw back to the whale money grind it was before. Poor form Kabam. Shameful
  • VeryCoolUserNameVeryCoolUserName Posts: 93
    Other(Please specify)
    It's just not worth my time... Rewards are still mehhh for me
  • CobraSCobraS Posts: 56
    Other(Please specify)
    This war is worse then before. Nodes are crazy in a bad way. This would spoil the fun in war if they decide to start with this new war setting in season 19. I dont think i will play if they keep it this way.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Other(Please specify)
    What's war?
  • WoodchuckWoodchuck Posts: 18
    Yes, alliance wars are a lot better.
    I like the difficulty meaning it’s not going to end with who has most kills and diversity but who actually completed it
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Other(Please specify)
    As far as i'm concerned they only did 1 thing right about this new AW, that it only takes 5 energy to reach the linked node of every path in T1.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Other(Please specify)
    its worse