**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Want to See What The Abyss Supernexus Class Crystal Reel Looks Like?

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
Credits (and Cheers!) to summoner ZEDMAN33 and their submission to Prof Hoff on their Abyss Nexus Class Crystal.

That's their profile already rocking the 6* champion they were hunting for and got from the crystal. Anyone else who pops theirs, I believe the community will also be curious and would appreciate to see what choices you get. Hope to see them in the comments. Cheers 🍻

P.S. I have no idea if the photo will come out unreadable or pixelated after posting this. 🤞

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Gmonkey said:

Problem is skill is the worst choice. Science, mutant and mystic are all great depending upon roster

But if you have a 6* skill awakening gem then why not? You have a pretty good shot at either getting Nick Fury or Aegon. The real tough choice would be if you got both of them.
    Sure it's probably the best chance you'll get at getting one of them but there's not not a terrible chance that you'll get neither of them.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I would awaken my KM with that pull.
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
    The photo is incorrect - remove NF and KM and replace with Groot and Rocket and that's more realistic!
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    @ZEDMAN33 Don't know why I didn't think to tag you in the og post. Well, cheers to your pull 🍻
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    All the classes are good choices it depends what class T5CC or AG you get. Yes Skill might be bad but this person had a skill T5CC and a skill AG so ofc they’d go for skill. Any other class would be stupid
    TP33 said:

All the classes are good choices it depends what class T5CC or AG you get. Yes Skill might be bad but this person had a skill T5CC and a skill AG so ofc they’d go for skill. Any other class would be stupid

Basing it on t5c is a terrible idea. Weighting having an AG is one thing but this is the best chance you're going to get to target a specific champ. T5c will come eventually no matter what, you can't say that about a champ. Go for a champ that you want to invest in long term regardless of current catalysts
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’ll be going Cosmic unless something changes between now and when I explore. I got a Cosmic T5CC for completion so I’ll do what I dare say most will do - play it safe and try and use their unused T5CC from
    Exploration. Those who were able to use theirs best off going Mutant/Mystic probably.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    This is making me explore Abyss on my 2nd account as quickly as possible.Unfortunately as a free to play player it will be difficult.
  • YEETguyYEETguy Posts: 107
    So you can choose from ten champions? That actually looks pretty useful.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna be going for Science when I finish my Abyss exploration. I’m hoping to either awaken my Void, pull one of the F4, or pull Wasp. Plus I have 75% of a science t5cc too.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    More options now is better off for guys completing such a harsh content.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

I don’t understand if this guy’s top champ is 6* NF, how come a 6* NF is “new” in nexus crystal? Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks.

The profile shot was taken after he opened the crystal.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Strange that nobody else posted their screen....

The only people that have it are people who have finished the final path of Abyss in the last 24 hours. That's an incredibly small group of people.

Expect to see more when Kabam sends out the crystal to everyone who has already completed it.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Credits (and Cheers!) to summoner ZEDMAN33 and their submission to Prof Hoff on their Abyss Nexus Class Crystal.

That's their profile already rocking the 6* champion they were hunting for and got from the crystal. Anyone else who pops theirs, I believe the community will also be curious and would appreciate to see what choices you get. Hope to see them in the comments. Cheers 🍻

P.S. I have no idea if the photo will come out unreadable or pixelated after posting this. 🤞

Is the pool for each class nexus crystal limited ot who is in the basic 6-star crystal pool?

Hieitaku said:

Is the pool for each class nexus crystal limited ot who is in the basic 6-star crystal pool?
    Yes only basic and no featured champs
    edited June 2020

Strange that nobody else posted their screen....

The only people that have it are people who have finished the final path of Abyss in the last 24 hours. That's an incredibly small group of people.

Expect to see more when Kabam sends out the crystal to everyone who has already completed it.
    Ok, so I understand, because I'm also waiting for mine and all the people I know who finished their AOL yet haven't received them yet

Thanks for the explainations
    Yes, those of us that finished abyss before the change should get the crystal selector in the next few days according to the announcement
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I would love to see more of it

I would love to see more of it

Should be plenty to see by early-middle of next week I'd imagine
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    It looks cool !!!
  • Lunchbox78Lunchbox78 Posts: 36

TP33 said:

Interesting to see how that crystal gave 1 god tier (NF) 2 pretty good (Robin + KM) and then a bunch of memes. (Yes I know Hawkeye is good but would you want him after you 100% explore the abyss)

Skill is easily the worst class to have any sort of meaningful ratio of good to bad champs. You basically have NF and Aegon then it falls off a cliff
    What about Stealthy?