**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Maple Syrup and Poutine

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
As a Canadian, I love that little nod. Definitely cool. Just a heads up, if you're from another Country. The Maple Syrup does not go on the Poutine. Good way to make a Canadian cringe. Also, it's called Ham, not Canadian Bacon. That is all, eh?

Comments

• MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    No doubt a-boot it! The ingame notification that Canadians are taking over the Contest is the best! Dont worry, it will be a typical Canadian rule, kind, fair, occasional beer breaks, in the middle of a battle a hockey game might break out
    And you will hear all sorts of Please, thanks and oh don't forget "Sorry". lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Magonus said:

No doubt a-boot it! The ingame notification that Canadians are taking over the Contest is the best! Dont worry, it will be a typical Canadian rule, kind, fair, occasional beer breaks, in the middle of a battle a hockey game might break out
    And you will hear all sorts of Please, thanks and oh don't forget "Sorry". lol.

*Cue Stompin' Tom Connors

Love my Canadian counter parts, plus extra spicy syrups for deserts rite no x

Beavertails are good.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Why couldn’t they have put in Hockey Stick Attack Boosts?
    SparkAlot said:

That Poutine looks anemic. Lol.

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

Love my Canadian counter parts, plus extra spicy syrups for deserts rite no x

You need to start a YouTube channel
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    I don’t know anything about canada so this could be a good educational experience for me
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian

As a Canadian, I love that little nod. Definitely cool. Just a heads up, if you're from another Country. The Maple Syrup does not go on the Poutine. Good way to make a Canadian cringe. Also, it's called Ham, not Canadian Bacon. That is all, eh?

Would rather have Maple Syrup on the Poutine than Gravy (although admittedly not a fan of gravy on mashed potatoes either). Probably would just stick to Ketchup.

And other part reminds me of my favourite Dr. Seuss book...
    “Green Eggs and Canadian Bacon”
    TP33 said:

I don’t know anything about canada so this could be a good educational experience for me

It's delicious. That is all.

Would rather have Maple Syrup on the Poutine than Gravy (although admittedly not a fan of gravy on mashed potatoes either). Probably would just stick to Ketchup.

And other part reminds me of my favourite Dr. Seuss book...
    “Green Eggs and Canadian Bacon”
    Though some think of it as an abomination, you can also find Butter Chicken/Curry Poutine in some places. That replaces the gravy with a thick indian curry sauce, and I here for it!
    Agree 100%. New York Fries turned me on to that. Very delicious.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

That looks so good, what is it? I'm an American, don't judge my ignorance plz.

That looks so good, what is it? I'm an American, don't judge my ignorance plz.
    That's a Poutine, from Dunn's here in Canada. They also make great Smoked Meat.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    "You Canadians are all the same, with your big beady eyes, and your flopping heads!"

Name that show.
    mgj0630 said:

"You Canadians are all the same, with your big beady eyes, and your flopping heads!"

Name that show.

South Park.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★

mgj0630 said:

Name that show.

South Park.
    Well done Sir.
    While we're on the subject, we don't all ride Moose. Some of us also go by Skidoo.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I want to move to canada
    Also, we might have given you Celine Dion, but we also gave you Pamela Anderson, Hockey, and Ryan Reynolds so....forgive us?
    (Jokes. I like her.)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

I want to move to canada

roommates?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Also, we might have given you Celine Dion, but we also gave you Pamela Anderson, Hockey, and Ryan Reynolds so....forgive us?
    (Jokes. I like her.)

we gave you uh... uh... hold on a second...

Excellent neighbors!