**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Find the Elusive Sasquatch in Northern Expeditions! [Canadian Difficulty now Unlocking at Level 55]

Comments

• ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    ILLUSION8 said:

Knation said:

To be honest seems like rewards have been tuned down tons in lower difficulties

i dont think its just the lower ones, i think its overall. a little disappointing. but if there are fewer paths i would have less to complain about.
    to correct myself. ive just read it again and its the same number of paths for fewer rewards
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

People hitting Cavalier before Level 60 is really something that shouldn't happen.

My mini is level 54 and has done 6:2 it shouldn’t have to go back and do act 4 to access act 6 content
    Bawa69 said:

Knation said:

Also ye level 60 restriction is idiotic if your goal is a cavalier difficulty then make it for cavalier
    If cavalier side quest requires level 60 I’m gonna be pissed I should have to waste energy in act 4 on my mini even though it’s cav

because even uncollected difficulty had a condition of uncollected and level 40+ ....
    At least with that you pretty much got to level 40 by just doing completion of act 1-5:2 but I still don’t agree with it
    You're also not new. For that matter, some content has a Level 40 restriction. This is a Level 60. No different.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    Its a restriction like uncollected if u become uncollected at 37 why should u do uc e/ side events its gonna be same for this if ur not level 60 why should someone lower in level need what players level 60 need if unhappy get to level 60 before opens if u want to play it

Personally, I don't feel the rewards are what it should be expected from this event.
    Compared with the last one, it seems it slightly increased in some areas while taking away from other's. I think these changes were made due to the introduction of the new difficulty, but I don't see why would that need to affect lower tier rewards

i dont understand why its so hard to listen to the community. its not like if we are happy we'll spend more on the game. its not like if we are unhappy we will leave in droves. sometimes you feel like theyll listen and then they just dont, just disappointing
    when they do something good we all applaud them, then they do a 180 for the fun of it
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    The rewards nerfed for lower difficulties. Any explanation on that?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

Having multiple Accounts and speed tracking it isn't the same as someone who is starting out and going through the normal rate of progression. Normally, they would have at least hit Level 60.

Well ones to said tell u no because people won’t to tilie to get this benfis ther fouce do not explode act 4 and act5 befor gets cavalier that why ther do not be lvl 60 because it tak mils of exp to get lvl 60 I’m thinking it is 12m experience might be 4m but that stil tak a lot of time
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

People hitting Cavalier before Level 60 is really something that shouldn't happen.

My F2P alt did it at lv50. Currently lv52 with V4 100%. Getting Cavalier isn’t hard, the only requirement is a decent bleed immune.

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Event sounds good. Be interesting to see how the difficulty has been scaled from ‘easy’ to hard
    Knation said:

Also wasn’t the title system implemented to replace the level system

No. There are things in the game which require people to be Level 40 AND Uncollected. It's not a new concept.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★

@Kabam Miike why does the level restriction exist for cavalier players on a cavalier difficulty?

Just knock out those last two levels that's why
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    You had me at “curated buffs”...which would be a sick band name.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    ILLUSION8 said:

So we can do all difficulties each week or just one?

You'll be able to do as many as you would like!
    please mate, have a look at the rewards. we wouldnt mind fewer rewards if there were fewer paths. honestly. we arent trying to be hard on you guys at kabam but you make playing this game less and less rewarding and for more or the same effort. it shouldnt be that way. make the rewards match the effort needed and no-one will complain. its not like we are ungreatful. when the game is good we all applaud you. when its bad we give feedback. thats how it should work. please.
    Read it again, u don't have to do all the paths

ILLUSION8 said:

So we can do all difficulties each week or just one?

You'll be able to do as many as you would like!
    please mate, have a look at the rewards. we wouldnt mind fewer rewards if there were fewer paths. honestly. we arent trying to be hard on you guys at kabam but you make playing this game less and less rewarding and for more or the same effort. it shouldnt be that way. make the rewards match the effort needed and no-one will complain. its not like we are ungreatful. when the game is good we all applaud you. when its bad we give feedback. thats how it should work. please.
    Read it again, u don't have to do all the paths
    thats not the point, the point is i like playing the game, i want to complete all the content. the point is even if i only do some of the paths, with the way the game is scaled it still wont be worth the effort. i dont want easy rewards but i do want rewards that are worth the effort used to get them. i want to play the game.
    Knation said:

Knation said:

Also wasn’t the title system implemented to replace the level system

No. There are things in the game which require people to be Level 40 AND Uncollected. It's not a new concept.
    And it’s a **** concept why should I be forced to act 4 when my mini is doing lab of legends and variants 100% and prepping for act 6 completion
    You're free to do whatever you want but that doesn't mean the game's progression has to coincide with a fast track.